Chapter 31: The Boxing Match

Everyone: Orange Angel?!

Orange Angel: That's right. And now, it's time to finish what we've started, Meggy.

Meggy: What are you talking about?

Orange Angel: Our bare-handed boxing match. Remember?

Meggy started to remember what happened.

*Flashback to Question 176 of Ask Meggy Anything*

Meggy: (opens the door) Hello...

Orange Angel: (picks Meggy up) If you haven't noticed, I'm gonna strike you a little early than everyone else. (snaps fingers as a boxing ring appeared in the middle of Inkopolis Square) Bare handed boxing. I am going to enjoy this.

(Meggy felt nervous as she was thrown onto the ring. All of her friends were cheering her on, while the villains were cheering Orange Angel on)

Mario: You can do this, Meggy. I believe in you.

Meggy: Alright. I'll do it.

(The match started as Meggy landed the first hit)

Meggy: Is that all you go... (immediately gets punched back)

Orange Angel: This will be easy. (throws another punch, but Meggy dodges it and punches back)

Meggy: (gets up) What now? (punches her again) Whatcha gonna do, huh? (keeps punching her until she gets punches back)

Orange Angel: You wanna see what I got? (punches Meggy a lot)

Meggy: (escapes the barrage of punches and gives Orange Angel an uppercut)

(They continued fighting for 5 minutes until Dark Squid arrived and interrupts the fight)

Dark Squid: What's going on here?

Orange Angel: I'm trying to beat Meggy in a boxing match on my own.

Dark Squid: Nice way to do some training, but aren't we all supposed to train together?

Orange Angel: Okay. But we'll all be back to get you and your friends, Meggy.

Dark Squid: (teleports all the villains, along with the boxing ring, to their base)

*Flashback end*

Meggy: Well, Orange Angel, if it's a boxing match you want, it's a boxing match you'll get.

Orange Angel: Take your armor off and remove your weapons. Let's see who's the strongest wife of Mario.

Meggy: You're on!

Orange Angel snapped her fingers and a boxing ring appeared in front of them. All of Meggy's friends started to cheer her on.

Mario: I already said this last time, but you can do this, Meggy. I believe in you.

Infinite: Do this so there will be peace, Meggy!

Meggy: I'll do my best, guys.

Mario: Good luck.

Orange Angel: Let's dance, ink head!

They started to fight each other, but they both keep dodging each other's attacks. This went on for a minute.

SMG4: Come on! Hit someone already!

Mario: Just try not to get hurt, Meggy. Think of a strategy that'll deal a bit a damage on Orange Angel!

Meggy thought up a strategy, and she started jumping back and forth over Orange Angel many times, confusing her, until she dealt a hit on her by kicking her.

Meggy: What're ya gonna do now?

Orange Angel unexpectedly punched Meggy in the stomach.

Orange Angel: That.

Mario: Meggy!

Meggy got up and tried to grab Orange Angel, but she grabbed back and twisted her arms, causing Meggy to scream in pain.

Mario: Oh Christ! I gotta do something.

Mario decided to try and shake the ring, and it caused Orange Angel to fall over. Meggy got broken free from Orange Angel's grasp, and she started to walk towards her and grab her by the legs. She threw Orange Angel down on the ring.

Mario: THAT'S A LOT OF DAMAGE!

Meggy was about to jump on Orange Angel, but Orange Angel kicked her across the ring and to the ropes, causing her to get stuck in them.

Meggy: A little help here?

Mario: I got ya, Meggy!

Mario keeps struggling with the ropes in order to get Meggy out, and she got out just before Orange Angel was about to hit her hard.

Meggy kicked Orange Angel's legs as soon as she got out, and just before she was about to get back up, she grabbed her.

Meggy: Go back to where you came from... you motherf*cker!

Meggy did a uppercut to Orange Angel that's so powerful that she flew out of the ring and into a manhole, causing her to fall in the sewers.

Mario: She's definitely gonna drown.

Meggy gave Orange Angel the middle finger just as she was struggling to get out of the water.

Meggy: F*ck you!

SMG4: Wow, Meggy. Finally decided to become a man with that mouth of yours.

ReaderFromWR: Guys. Look all around us.

There was nothing but dead silence all around them.

ReaderFromWR: We won!

Everyone started to celebrate their win in this long war, as everyone in Inkopolis came out of their houses.

The celebration continues in the final major chapter in the story, followed by a 3-part epilogue. See you later.