Chapter 4: Screams and Flames

Toad was surrounded by many enemies and he waited for the right time to attack. Just when the time is right, Toad got out his Annoying Mace and started swinging it at everyone.

Toad: WE WON'T LET THOSE F*CKERS TAKE THIS LAND!

Toad screamed while he spun around, and the mace was screaming as well. Some enemies just couldn't stand the screams and killed themselves.

Toad: Yeah, bitch! 360 noscope!

As Toad was killing every enemy in sight with his mace, Bowser was in a different section of the city killing a team of enemies with his Golden Flamethrower.

Bowser: Boil them alive! BOIL THEM ALIVE!

However, Bowser was unaware that he accidentally set flames to the building that was right next to him. He noticed this shortly after his barrage of enemies has been defeated.

Bowser: Oh... shit.

Bowser was panicking and trying to find a water source, but with no luck.

Bowser: Somebody! Fire on a building!

Saiko noticed the fire and ran to the firetruck while hitting the enemies with her golden hammer along the way. She arrived at the firetruck and started it, as she then began to run over the enemies. The dark Inklings and Octolings and the Orks were easy to take down, but she avoided the Chaos Space Marines, which actually got a hold of her truck.

Saiko: Stop holding the truck! Innocent people are trapped in that building!

The CSMs picked it up and started to shake it all around, which caused Saiko to flop all around inside. Luigi seemed to notice this and run to the firetruck to save her.

Luigi: Stand back. I'm warning ya!

One of the CSMs picked Luigi up, but he started to rev up his golden vacuum and it began to suck the CSM in.

Chaos Space Marine: How?! That's impossible!!!

The CSM got entirely sucked in, but as the others started to put the firetruck down and run away, Luigi stopped them and sucked the rest of them in as well.

Luigi: Yay! I saved your life...

He looked over to see Saiko continuing to drive to the fire.

Luigi (thoughts): I saved her life. I don't even get a thank you? Mama mia.

Saiko arrived at the fire and sprayed water all over it. The fire was all cleared out moments later.

Saiko: Another job done by the Woomy Brigade... minus Meggy. Now to kill the rest of you!

Saiko continued to kill the enemies around her. They kept piling and piling up that over half of Inkopolis was filled with them. Everyone was set on not just killing all the enemies, but killing the main villains responsible for this.

Hope you like the story so far. Not much to say here except I'll see you later.