Chapter 7: Powered Up

machito96

Mario and Meggy have been defeating enemy after enemy with their powerful weapons. One of their fellow teammates, Machito, came in to help them out by fighting alongside them with his Wind Sabers. As he swung it around, he thought of something.

Machito: What will happen if my Wind Saber gets shocked by Pikachu's thunder.

The male Pikachu obliged to answer his question, as he used thunder on the Wind Saber, and now big sparks are coming out of it.

Machito: Woah. Awesome.

Once he striked one enemy, it sent a shockwave big enough to kill all the enemies in the area.

Machito: Holy crap.

Meggy: My Pikachu made your Wind Saber more powerful.

It, however, only works for one strike, as sparks are now not coming out.

Machito: Meggy, can I borrow one of your Pikachus just in case I need to obliterate every enemy around me?

Meggy: Sure. You be careful, Machito. You too especially, Pikachu.

Pikachu (male): Pika pika.

Machito: Well, I'll see you two later.

Machito and Pikachu left the group, as Mario and Meggy continued forward to another area. Mario decided to spice things up a bit, by bringing out his crate of power-ups.

Mario: I made sure to have these by my side. Grab any one you like, Meggy.

Mario grabbed a Fire Flower and turned into Fire Mario, as he started to burn all of the enemies coming near them. Meggy grabbed a Hammer Suit and turned into Hammer Meggy, and she started to bring the enemies more pain by throwing hammers at them.

Meggy: I know we shouldn't use these for fun, but when you're defeating enemies, they're pretty fun to use.

Just then, a sinister Octoling appeared behind Meggy and was close to stabbing her.

Mario: Meggy! Use this!

Mario threw the Super Star at Meggy, and the Octoling couldn't stab her.

???: Damn it!

Meggy: Majestica!

She ran behind Mario.

Meggy: Don't let her kill me, Mario. I don't want to die.

Majestica: I won't kill you, Meggy. I'll kill you and all of your stupid friends, starting with the red guy.

Mario: Oh no.

Mario dodged Majestica's shots, as he tried to shoot fireballs at her, but she keeps dodging them.

Mario: Oh come on already!

He went behind a wall to where the power-up crate is.

Meggy: What else is in here?

Meggy grabbed the Tanooki Suit, and Mario looked at her wearing it.

Mario: You... look... so cute.

Meggy: Thank you, Mario. Do you mind if I do a little pose?

Meggy did a pose, as Mario collapsed because of how cute she is.

Majestica: Have you two given up yet? I ain't going without a fight.

Meggy started to fly over Majestica, and just when she was at the right spot, she turned into a statue and fell down, but Majestica dodged that as well.

Meggy: How much more can you dodge?!

Meggy spun her tail, which caused Majestica to trip over.

Meggy: Apparently not that.

Majestica started to get angry, as she and Meggy went into a fist fight.

Majestica: You're gonna die, Meggy.

Meggy: No I won't, Majestica.

Mario saw all of this and started to see what else is in the crate. Mario got out a Cape Feather and turned into Cape Mario. He got a running start, started to fly, and then crash landed towards Majestica.

Mario: Incoming!

He managed to hit Majestica, and she is now pissed.

Majestica: This ends now!

Meggy looked in the crate again and found the Metal Cap, turning her into Metal Meggy. Majestica threw the knife at her, as the knife deflected off of her.

Meggy: I guess you gotta get a better knife.

Majestica: Why does this keep happening to me?!

Mario: Looks like you're wide open. Meggy, give me the Mega Mushroom.

Meggy threw the Mega Mushroom at him, as he started to turn giant.

Majestica: Oh my god!

Mario: Game over, f*cker.

Mario then stepped her giant foot onto Majestica, crushing and killing her.

Meggy: Good riddance.

Mario saw Aria Neptuna Octavia beside him. She was giant as well.

Mario: Oh, hey.

Aria: You're giant too, Mario?

Mario: It's only for a short time, and the effects wear off right... now.

Mario shrunk back to normal size.

Meggy: You did a great job, Mario.

Mario: You too, Meggy. I'm glad that person who once killed you is dead.

Meggy: Thank you so much for that. If she wasn't gone, then I might die... permanently.

Mario: Oh, before we continue defeating the bad guys, could you... wear the Tanooki Suit again?

Meggy: You like it a lot, Mario?

Mario: Yes. Could you do it?

Meggy: Sure, Mario.

She turned into Tanooki Meggy again.

Mario: Oh, I love seeing you like this so much.

Mario and Meggy kissed each other, as they continued through the long but very difficult war while staying all in one piece.

Hope that is a fun little chapter you will enjoy as much as everything else. Majestica, the one who killed Meggy with a thrown knife one time, is finally dead, so thank god for that. Anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter.