Chapter 6: You're Too Slow!

Sonic used his spin dashes and super speed to defeat most of the enemies in his path, while his Pikachu was alongside him shocking the rest in their way.

Sonic: Woo! This feels good, does it, Pikachu?

Pikachu (Sonic's): Pikachu!

Pikachu then saw Meggy's two Pikachus walking towards him.

Pikachu (Sonic's): Pika?

Pikachu (Meggy's; male): Pika pika!

Pikachu (Meggy's; female): Pikachu!

While the three Pikachus had fun with each other, Sonic saw Meggy and Mario walking up to him.

Meggy: Looks like we've crossed paths. How you doing, Sonic?

Sonic: Things are going pretty well. Enemies keep being defeated. Still a lot more left. Me and my little buddy are doing fine together.

Meggy: They all look so cute together.

Suddenly, a giant claw grabbed the three Pikachus, as they struggled to get out.

Meggy: Pikachu!

Sonic: Buddy!

Mario: Oh shit!

Infinite heard what was going on and ran over here.

Infinite: What's happening over here?

Eggman: Well, well, well. If it isn't my old creation, Infinite.

The person who stole the Pikachus is revealed to be Eggman.

Infinite: Eggman... you...

Eggman: Why are you on their side, Infinite? Don't you remember our happy little moments together?

Infinite: I never want to.

Meggy: Let those Pikachu go now!

Eggman: I'm afraid not. This is revenge for destroying my dear Metal.

Meggy: That is our job in this war. To kill the bad guys, including you.

Eggman: You're funny. You can't stop me.

Mario: Incorrect. You're fatter than me.

The others laughed at Mario's comment.

Eggman: Alright, that's it.

He got out his Pingas War Machine and started shooting everyone with it. They keep dodging it and they all think of a way to destroy him.

Sonic: Infinite and I will distract him while you two save those Pikachus. I don't want my buddy to be hurt.

Mario: Okie-dokie.

As Sonic and Infinite went behind Eggman, they keep calling him names while they dodge his shots. Mario and Meggy went to the claw the Pikachus are being grabbed by.

Meggy: I got this.

She got out her Blade of Decimation and cuts the rope that holds the claw, as all the Pikachus got free, and both of Meggy's jumped on her and hugged her.

Meggy: Glad you two are safe and okay.

She then proceeded to destroy the entire Pingas War Machine with the Blade of Decimation, and just as Eggman noticed, it blew up in a big explosion. Parts of the PWM were falling near them, and as they were expecting to destroy Eggman, they noticed he got away shortly after the explosion.

Infinite: Eggman... that son of a bitch. He won't get away that easily.

Sonic: You did a good job, Meggy, and I'm glad that my Pikachu and I are together again.

Pikachu (Sonic's): Pikachu!

Mario: Well, Sonic. Even though we have been major rivals for almost 30 years, you're a pretty good guy.

Sonic: You too, Mario. Catch you later in the war!

Sonic continued running, as Mario and Meggy noticed that Infinite is gone as well. He has begun his search for Eggman... to kill him once and for all.

Meggy: I never even got a chance to wish him luck.

Mario: I'm sure he'll be fine. Now shall we continue on?

Meggy: For sure, Mario.

They went back to defeating the still-very-big army of enemies, still willing for all of the baddies to be gone for good.

The next chapter will be another Mario and Meggy-centered one, and it'll be a pretty unique one. Another partner of Dark Squid is gonna be killed next chapter. Can you guess which one? Find out next chapter. (Spoilers: No, it isn't Eggman yet)