Chapter 20: ReaderFromWR vs. Wario

ReaderFromWR

Meanwhile, ReaderFromWR was calming Alex down after the loss of Inkura, as one of his Blood Ravens starts telling him something.

Blood Raven 1: We have reported that Bob and SMG4 have been turned into dust as well.

ReaderFromWR: So it wasn't just her that suffered the same fate. Alex, I know who did this.

Alex: Who's that?

ReaderFromWR: Wario. He got mind controlled by Dark Squid so he can be forced to disintegrate our friends with the Power Glove. I know you want to kill him, Alex, but revenge isn't the answer. It's duty before vengeance. Plus, you might get disintegrated as well. I'll avenge your girlfriend and take him down.

Alex: You're right. Wait, what?!

Blood Raven 1: No, my lord, don't do it. It's a suicide mission!

Blood Raven 2: Yeah, if you die, who's going to lead us?

ReaderFromWR: Don't worry, Blood Ravens. Wario will be surprised at an unexpected trick up my sleeve.

Alex: Why would you want to do this crazy thing?

ReaderFromWR: I have no choice but to get that glove off of Wario and undo the damages he has done.

He got out a Space Marine Jetpack, two Heavy Bolters, and the Hinder Armor.

ReaderFromWR: I'll be back soon. This cruel controlled monster won't know what's coming.

He started to fly with his jetpack and saw that Aria Neptuna Octavia needed some help fighting off a Dark Inkling. He went down and shot him in the legs, as Aria finished him off with her Splat Charger of Ruins. They got blown away by the explosion and landed in an abandoned building.

Aria: Sorry about that.

ReaderFromWR: No, that's okay, but I have to go. I'm gonna take that disintegrating son of a bitch down.

Aria: Can I come with you?

ReaderFromWR: Yeah, sure. You can cheer me on.

ReaderFromWR carried Aria and started to fly again.

ReaderFromWR: I'm trying to search for Wario because he did something terrible to a few of our friends. He disintegrated them.

Aria: Oh no.

Just then, another lightning bolt was shot by Wario and it hit JCR. His girlfriend, Edgellie, Machito, Clauds, and the male Pikachu were with him and saw this happen.

JCR: Ow. What just happened?

Edgellie: You okay, JCR?

JCR: I don't feel so good.

He started to disintegrate.

Machito: What the?!

JCR: What's happening to me?

Clauds: Oh no. You're fading!

JCR: Am I gonna die?!

Edgellie: I don't want to lose you!

JCR: I'm sorry, Edgellie. I'm afraid that I'm done for. I will always be with you... forever.

They kissed each other, as JCR disappeared, leaving Edgellie to cry and her friends sad as well to try and calm her down. She grabbed his Lightsaber of Endless War and started to get angry.

Edgellie: THE PERSON WHO DID THOS HAS TO PAY FOR KILLING MY BOYFRIEND!

Aria: No... my former friend... is dead.