Chapter 3: Rapping and Anime Combined

Fishy Boopkins was walking around with Emily trying to find some enemies to kill, but when they found them, they didn't expect them to be as powerful as that.

Fishy Boopkins: Uh... you wanna watch anime?

As they all were close to hitting Fishy, Bob saw this from a distance and comes in to save him.

Bob: HeY sTuPiD bItChEs. YoU bEtTeR nOt LaY a HaNd On BoOpKiNs. He Is My BeSt FrIeNd.

Fishy Boopkins: Bob. You've come to save me.

Bob: No PrObLeM, bOoPkInS. wHaT aRe FrIeNdS fO-aW cRaP.

Bob got punched hard by an Ork.

Fishy Boopkins: Bob, no!

Fishy started to get angry.

Fishy Boopkins: You forced me to do this.

He got out the Anime Blade, while Bob got back up and got out the Rapper Blade.

Bob: YoU rEaDy To KiLl AlL oF tHeSe AsShOlEs, BoOpKiNs?

Fishy Boopkins: Of course I'm ready, Bob!

Emily: Be careful, Boopkins.

Fishy and Bob started to take down the enemies around them. Fishy used his powerful Anime Blade, while Bob not only used his Rapper Blade, but he also got the same fighting skills as back when he trained for Smash.

Bob: CaN't StOp ThE bOb!

Fishy Boopkins: I HAVE THE POWER!

They worked together in defeating all the enemies near them, and as the last one was killed, Fishy and Bob celebrated and hugged each other.

Bob: We DiD iT, oLd BuDdY!

Fishy Boopkins: I'm glad we're still friends, Bob. But the war isn't over yet.

Emily: You did really good, Boopkins.

Fishy Boopkins: Thank you, Emily.

Emily kissed Fishy on the cheek, as they and Bob continued onwards.

Bob (thoughts): MaN. bOoPkInS mUsT bE rEaLlY lUcKy To HaVe EmIlY bY hIs SiDe As HiS gIrLfRiEnD. bUt He'S mY bEsT fRiEnD, aNd I wIsH hIm GoOd LuCk.

Sorry for the short chapter. I just couldn't think of anything else for a Boopkins and Bob-centered chapter in the story, but most of the rest will be more of average length as it goes on. Anyways, see you later.