Epilogue 1/3: A Few Gifts

ReaderFromWR was calming down after his freakout, along with making new weapons and upgrading a few of the weapons he made.

A few hours later, ReaderFromWR first came to Infinite, who was still fixing the buildings in Inkopolis.

ReaderFromWR: Hey, Infinite.

Infinite: Hey, Reader. What's up?

ReaderFromWR: I know that your ear was cut off by Zelus before she died, so I made a replacement mechanical ear for you.

Infinite: Oh, wow! Thank you so much!

ReaderFromWR: No problem, Infinite. Now, I want you to hold still. This might hurt a little.

Infinite: It's okay. You're a very good friend.

ReaderFromWR: You too. I sure am gonna miss you, though.

ReaderFromWR put the mechanical ear inside where his ear was and superglued it on.

ReaderFromWR: Can you hear out of this fine?

Infinite: Yes I do.

ReaderFromWR: Also, here's a new helmet. The left visor comes with more tech, like scanning enemy names, weaknesses, and other things.

Infinite: Cool. Thanks.

ReaderFromWR: No problem. See you when you're about to leave, man.

Infinite: Bye, Reader.

ReaderFromWR then went to the castle with a few gifts beside him. Meggy and her friends were celebrating their win at the castle.

ReaderFromWR: Hey, Meggy!

Meggy went out the door and saw ReaderFromWR.

Meggy: Oh, hey, Reader. How's it going?

ReaderFromWR: It's going good as it was before the war started. I have something for you, Meggy.

ReaderFromWR gave Meggy a small gadget.

Meggy: What does this do?

ReaderFromWR: This allows you to last longer while in Hyper form.

Meggy: Cool! Thank you, Reader.

ReaderFromWR: No problem, Meggy. Also, Saiko! SMG4!

Saiko: What.

SMG4: Yeah?

ReaderFromWR: Come on in, Blood Ravens!

3 Blood Ravens came in driving enhanced versions of the Widowmaker, Death Bus, and Firetruck.

SMG4: Holy shit!

Saiko: Whoa!

Meggy: Our vehicles.

ReaderFromWR: I repaired and upgraded your vehicles. The Widowmaker has a Twin Linked Icarus Autocannon on top, the Death Bus has the ability to dash, and the Firetruck is faster.

SMG4: You're the coolest, Reader.

Saiko: Great job.

Meggy: Thank you.

ReaderFromWR: No problem, guys. Also, you all keep the weapons I made as gifts.

Meggy: Thanks, Reader. You can join us if you want to.

ReaderFromWR: Nice. I would love to celebrate after a huge victory.

ReaderFromWR came in the castle to celebrate the victory with everyone else.

The first part of the epilogue is done with. machito96 will be the focus of the next part of the epilogue. See you later.