Chapter 8: America, F*ck Yeah!

Fishy Boopkins, Emily, and Bob bumped into Shroomy and Slendy.

Fishy Boopkins: Oh hi, Shroomy. How are you feeling?

Shroomy: I'm feeling mighty fine and strong, Boopkins. And it looks like more baddies are coming for us.

They are all Chaos Space Marines. The Orks and dark Inklings and Octolings, along with the rest of the CSMs, are somewhere else.

Bob: WeLl ThEn. LeT's Go KiLl ThOsE aSsHoLeS.

Boopkins, Bob, Shroomy (now the Shroominator), and Slendy were fighting the CSMs in the area, but after a few minutes of non-stop killing, they still keep coming.

Fishy Boopkins: Why haven't they stopped yet?

Bob: ArE yOu TaLkInG aBoUt ThEiR sTaTuS oR tHeIr SuPpLy?

Shroominator: There seems to be too many of them that even I'm starting to get tired.

Emily: No. This can't be the end.

Fishy Boopkins: Of course it won't be the end, Emily. I still hope that all of us will win.

Bob: JeSuS cHrIsT. tHeRe'S tOo MaNy Of ThEsE bItChEs.

They were all surrounded by CSMs. For them, it was almost game over, until a powerful hero came along to save them.

It was Captain Steve!

Captain Steve: Hi guys!

He used many of his powers to defeat a lot of CSMs, and then he finished it off by grabbing a huge truck and throwing it at all the CSMs.

Captain Steve: Yeah. That would be a lesson to you... dipshit.

Fishy Boopkins: Yay! Captain Steve saved us!

Shroominator: You're a true hero, Captain.

A few more enemies popped up behind them, as Captain Steve did a Fus Ro Dah on the enemies.

Bob: YoU wAnNa JoIn Us?

Captain Steve: Okie-dokie!

When they turned around, they saw Skarlet in front of them.

Emily: Is she one of the villains?

Skarlet: Yes I am, and it's time for all of you to die.

Everyone moved out of the way of Skarlet's Splat Charger except for Bob, who got hit.

Bob: Ow, My OvArIeS.

Fishy Boopkins: Bob!

Bob: I'm OkAy, BoOpKiNs, BuT sHe WoN't Be.

Shroominator: Let's get her!

They all tried their best attacks and strategies, but she keeps dodging and blocking them all. She even dodged another big truck thrown by Captain Steve. She only got hit once, but it was by accident. There was no hope left for them, until Poool157 came.

Poool157: Skarlet!

Skarlet: Oh, hey. Remember me?

Poool157: I decide not to, but you shall die.

She got out her Splat Charger of Vinication and ran to the others.

Poool157: You guys distract her while I get up on the roof and shoot her with this.

Bob: YoU gOt It.

Fishy Boopkins: Let's do this, team!

Poool157 got on the roof and aimed her Splat Charger at Skarlet. She dealt quite a hit on her, and it made her fall over.

Shroominator: Nice job!

She jumped back down and began to run at Skarlet with the gun's built-in Chainsword. It took a few more shots from the Splat Charger, but she finally came up to Skarlet and stabbed her with it.

Bob: HoLy TiTs! ShE's DeAd!

Captain Steve: Cool!

Skarlet started to cough up blood.

Skarlet: No matter... what happens... we are still... gonna win.

Poool157: I'm afraid not, Skarlet. Say goodbye to life.

She got out her Frenzymatic and shot it at Skarlet, disintegrating her.

Poool157: Glad she's finally gone.

Emily: You're pretty good at this.

Poool157: Well, thanks for that. I guess I'll see you all later.

She ran to continue fighting off the enemies, as the others went into a different direction to do the same thing.

Another villain, Skarlet, is now dead. They're now a step further to their big goal. The next chapter will be focused on machito96 so look forward to that. See you later.

SMG4: Infinity Woomy (Mario X Meggy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara