Chapter 26: Bad Star's Back Again!

Orange Angel: Dark Squid?

Dark Squid: What is it?

Orange Angel: Zelus... is dead.

Dark Squid was silent.

Orange Angel: Dark Squid... are you okay?

Dark Squid's eyes were now on fire.

Dark Squid: If we lose one more, then I will have to bring out the Power Glove.

???: Hey, I have an idea.

They both turned around to see Ztar.

Dark Squid: Hello, Ztar.

Orange Angel: What is your idea?

Ztar: Look what I managed to do.

Ztar pulled out seven dark Chaos Emeralds.

Dark Squid: Are those the Chaos Emeralds?

Ztar: Actually, I secretly went over to where the heroes are while they were asleep, and I took the negative energy from the Chaos Emeralds. All that negative energy was produced from when Meggy got paralyzed during her fight with Meggy 2.0, may she Rest In Peace.

Dark Squid: And what do you want to do with the negative energy?

Ztar: Bring me the Power Glove.

Dark Squid gave the Power Glove to Ztar.

Ztar: Alright, now... prepare for our most powerful weapon!

The negative energy is now stored in the Power Glove, which makes it glow all sorts of different colors. After a few minutes, the Power Glove completely changed.

Dark Squid: Whoa.

Ztar: Introducing the Dark Power Glove! It's way more powerful than the original!

Dark Squid: Let's try it.

Dark Squid puts on the Dark Power Glove. She felt surges of negative energy go through her.

Dark Squid: I-It's perfect.

Ztar: Let's give it a test.

Ztar brought in a few Inkling dummies being stood up by a stand, as Dark Squid fires the Dark Power Glove at them, turning them into nothing but dust.

Ztar: Also, to prevent what happened before, the Dark Power Glove's effects cannot be reversed, unless if the negative energy inside has been taken out.

Dark Squid: It's amazing! Thanks for this!

Ztar: No problem. Now it's time for me to destroy these heroes.

Dark Squid: I have called over one of those heroes over here, and he's gonna be here right about now.

ReaderFromWR has been called over by Dark Squid, wanting for a fight.

ReaderFromWR: So, you called me here for a fight against you?

Dark Squid: Yes. You got my partners annihilated by your friends, so you are responsible for this. Who are you?

ReaderFromWR: My name is Reader.

Dark Squid: It is time to end this. I shall prevail when you get defeated.

ReaderFromWR: Not on my watch. I have one of your partners' weapons, the Blade of Decimation, which belonged to Meggy 2.0.

Dark Squid drew out a sword.

Dark Squid: I have the Eternal Chaos Sword. It was given by one of the Chaos Space Marines to battle you. It was said this can defeat an opponent in one strike. Let's not waste time. Come on! Fight me!