Chapter 5: Shroominator Salvation

Shroomy got his way through a path of enemies, as he came across two of Dark Squid's teammates, being two red Inkling siblings.

Red Inkling Boy: Looks like we finally have ourselves a childish little goodie.

Red Inkling Girl: Get him, troops!

A bunch of CSMs started to make their way to Shroomy, but he got out his rocket launcher he made by himself.

Shroomy: Take this, you evil fiends!

He shot the rocket launcher, but one of the CSMs grabbed it and threw it back at Shroomy.

Shroomy: Ow, my ass.

Just before Shroomy gets hit with one of the CSMs' weapons, Slendy comes in to save him. He started to charge at them at full speed and started to beat them up, but since he's only skilled in powerful attacks and not speed, he only killed one as one of the others shot him back.

Red Inkling Boy: You might as well lose at this point. You have nothing.

Shroomy: Oh yes, I do.

Slendy got back up.

Shroomy: Stand back, Slendy. I have something that'll destroy these baddies.

Shroomy morphed his body into that of a huge cyborg. He is now the Shroominator.

Shroominator: Time to die, bitches.

Chaos Space Marine: Sweet merciful crap!

Shroominator started to kill all the CSMs with his blasters, missiles, and strength, while Slendy helped out as well. Once all the CSMs got defeated, Shroominator came over to the two red Inklings.

Shroominator: You caused this to happen.

Red Inkling Girl: Well... it was fun while it lasted.

They both got hit by his missile. Slendy gave him the thumbs up, as he turned back to normal.

Shroomy: We did pretty good out there. Now let's find some more bad guys to kill.

They continued onward with defeating Dark Squid's minions that are near them.

Another short chapter, but expect more little longer chapters as the story goes on. See you later.