Chapter 14: The Revenge of Mephiles

ReaderFromWR and Mephiles began fighting, and they were both equally matched. Mephiles' Energy Spear and quick speed was as strong as ReaderFromWR's 2 Chainswords and strength. Some of his friends were watching from a distance.

Meggy: Come on, Reader!

Mario: You can do it!

Infinite: Mephiles must be defeated. Beat him to death!

Blood Raven: Do this for all of us, my lord.

Ultramarine: Kill him!

Mephiles: You and your annoying friends will most surely fail.

ReaderFromWR: No u. *laughs*

Mephiles: Enough of this!

They both continued fighting, as ReaderFromWR was noticing something that isn't normal about Mephiles.

ReaderFromWR: Mephiles. How are you not getting bruised?

Mephiles: Hmm... Well, before the war, I needed to be more prepared. You know that I can't get hurt, right?

ReaderFromWR: Wait, what?!

Mephiles: Seriously? You forgot? With that intellect, I doubt that you'll run an army.

ReaderFromWR: You take that back!

He ran up to Mephiles and began to hit him with the Chainsword, but he is unaffected.

Mephiles: That was a test. You see, I really can't get hurt, and nobody can stop me.

ReaderFromWR: No... NO!

Mephiles: Yes.

Meggy: Oh no. Reader is in trouble. I gotta bring this to him!

Mario: What do you mean?

Meggy: The Anti-Mephiles Bat, but how am I supposed to get this to him?

Mephiles: It's time to say goodbye to your life!

Mephiles picked up ReaderFromWR and threw him off the building, but the Blood Ravens came in to catch him.

ReaderFromWR: Thank you, Blood Ravens. If you haven't caught me, I might not make it.

Mephiles: Oh, you gotta be kidding me! Is there anyone on this team who will take me down alone! I bet they will all lose!

Infinite: I'll take him down!

ReaderFromWR: No, Infinite. You might get killed by him. Meggy, I see you have you Knight Armor of Worthyness on. Unlike all of us, you can't get hit by the Invincible Mephiles.

Meggy: And I have the Anti-Mephiles Bat as well.

ReaderFromWR: Perfect. Meggy, take him down... for all of us, especially me, and Infinite too, and of course your husband.

Infinite: Good luck, Meggy.

Mario: F*ck him up!

Meggy: Thanks, guys.

Meggy turned into squid form and launched up to the roof, Anti-Mephiles Bat behind her back.

Meggy: Oh, Mephiles.

Mephiles: My first victim, and it's the one true hero. How unfortunate. You must die!

Mephiles ran at Meggy with his Energy Spear and hit her, but with no damage or bruises on her. She didn't even flinch.

Meggy: You're funny, Mephiles. Maybe just try a little bit harder.

Mephiles kept hitting Meggy with his Energy Spear, but she still didn't get hurt.

Mephiles: How is this possible?!

Meggy: Well, like you, I am immune to all attacks... but unlike you, I am immune to this bat I'm holding, which you're not!

Mephiles: OH SHI-

Meggy whacked Mephiles with the bat in the head so hard that it exploded, as the rest of his body fell to the floor.

Mario: She did it!

ReaderFromWR: Oh yeah!

Infinite: Suck on that, Mephiles!

Alex: It's game over for him.

Inkura: Awesome job, Meggy!

Mario: You were so cool back there!

Meggy smiled at all the compliments, as she jumped back down to the ground and Mario caught her.

Meggy: Thanks, Mario.

Mario: You're the best, Meggy.

They kissed each other, as everyone else went "aww".

Infinite: Well, another guy is off my list of people to kill. All that's left is that creepy version of Sonic, and Baldy Nosehair.

ReaderFromWR, Alex, and Inkura laughed at that name.

Alex: That's our nickname for him?

Inkura: You are so funny, Infinite.

ReaderFromWR: Well, I'll see you all around. Come on, Alex, Inkura, Blood Ravens, Ultramarines. We still got a ton of work to do.

Blood Ravens: Cleanse, Purge, Kill!

They walked off, leaving Mario, Meggy, their pets, and Infinite alone.

Infinite: Well, if you come across Sonic.exe or that bald guy, you call me over. I want to kill them head-on.

Mario: Okie-dokie.

Meggy: Let's continue on, Mario. The war isn't quite over yet.

Mario: Let's a-go!

They hopped back into their Widowmaker and drove through Inkopolis, beating every single enemy that gets in their way.

Mephiles is now finally dead. He will not be missed.

Next chapter, the heroes will be faced with a certain hand that might help them out. I'll see you there. Hope you enjoyed the story so far.