Prologue 2/3: Humiliation for All to See

The war was only in 2 days, and they all kept training by beating the dummies and getting in tip-top shape.

Meggy: That's the spirit, everyone. We'll all beat Dark Squid in no time.

Just then, Meggy got a text from an unknown person on her phone.

Meggy: Stop training for a while, everyone. I got an important text saying "Turn on your TV and switch to Off the Hook. You'll be faced with a big surprise."

Mario: Well, it was sent to you, so I guess we can take a break by watching those gals.

They all started to watch the TV as Off the Hook went into a story.

Pearl: Most Inklings are ready for their day by getting dressed, but one Inkling in particular couldn't seem to find her clothes one morning.

Meggy's heart started beating a little faster.

Marina: And what a coincidence. That Inkling seems to be the same one who just got married to a human a few days ago, and you all saw our gig there on TV.

Pearl: Better hide your kids, because these photos that we're gonna show you aren't for them. They have 3 seconds.

3 seconds passed.

Marina: And here are the photos sent to us.

A few photos were shown, and sure enough, those pictures really were Meggy naked. Meggy's heart beated faster.

Meggy (thoughts): How did they get those photos?!

SMG4: OH MY GOD! MEGGY, IS THAT YOU NAKED?!

Tari: This really happened to you, Meggy?

Meggy started to rapidly breathe in and out. Right in front of her were pictures of her mainly-private humiliation shown live on TV in front of thousands of people.

Mario: Meggy? You there?

Just as Meggy saw her humiliation, even being described by Pearl and Marina in great detail, she started to cry and run out of the room and upstairs.

Alex: She never wanted anyone else to see her like this.

Clauds: She seems to be very traumatized about this.

Luigi: Excuse me, but what happened to Meggy?

Mario: I don't think Meggy is telling you because of how distressed she really is, so I'll tell you all what happened.

(See Question 253 of "Ask Meggy Anything Part 2" because I don't want to write the whole explanation again)

Everyone else seemed to be very sad about what happened to Meggy.

SMG4: Those villains can be total dicks, but they have just gone too far.

Tari: Meggy didn't deserve this at all.

Luigi: I wouldn't like what happened to her.

Mario: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a squid wife to find and calm down.

Mario went upstairs to the castle and started looking for Meggy.

Meanwhile...

Dark Squid and all of her partners celebrated on their success in Meggy's total humiliation in front of everyone.

Dark Squid: This is the greatest day of my life. But after this celebration ends, we go back to training.

Zelus: Meggy is now completely humiliated, and it's all thanks to Scourge.