Chapter 15: Smashing with Items

Mario and Meggy are annihilating enemy after enemy, and so is everyone else, but as they were all fighting, they noticed something weird in the sky. It was a giant floating hand making a maniacal laugh.

Mario: Master Hand?

Master Hand then snapped his fingers, as a crate with a Smash Bros symbol on it landed near Mario and Meggy.

Meggy: I wonder what's inside this box.

Mario broke it open, and out came a few items they noticed from their battles in Smash. One of the items that came out was a timer. Mario and Meggy touched it, and time started to slow down.

Mario: Everything is so slow.

Meggy: It might make defeating enemies very easier.

They both beat up the slower enemies right near them until the effects of the timer wore off.

Meggy: What else is in the crate?

Mario grabbed a Bullet Bill, as he is now turned into one and shoots through some enemies.

Meggy found a Beam Sword and slashed enemies in half with it.

Meggy: This is so cool!

Mario and Meggy weren't the only ones who found items. SMG4 and Tari found a couple items as well.

SMG4 grabbed the Hammer and mowed down the enemies coming up to him.

SMG4: I can't control this!

Tari grabbed the Star Rod and shot stars at other oncoming enemies.

Luigi found a Home-Run Bat, as he got faced with a CSM.

Luigi: Get away from me!

He swung the Home-Run Bat at the CSM and it launched far away into space.

Luigi: Wow. This will be very useful.

Fishy Boopkins found a Ray Gun and shot the enemies in his way.

Fishy Boopkins: Go away, you meanies!

Bob found a Golden Hammer and quickly annihilated many enemies. He felt like he kept being quickly swung around.

Bob: JeSuS cHrIsT, i ThInK i'M gOnNa PuKe.

Emily grabbed Death's Scythe and striked once an enemy is close to her, killing it instantly.

Emily: Oh my goodness. This makes me feel like I'm the Shadow Master, and I like it.

Captain Steve grabbed the Super Scope and now he just won't stop shooting at enemies.

Captain Steve: Whatcha gonna do, huh?

Slendy grabbed the drill and shot a drill to push enemies in front of him off a cliff.

Shroomy grabbed the Gust Bellows and blew enemies off the edge.

Saiko grabbed a Staff, and she wondered how it works.

Saiko: So do I whack oncoming enemies with this? Or...

She found a trigger, pulled it, and it shot a powerful laser at an enemy.

Saiko: Oh my. Alright, enemies. Come and get me!

Toad grabbed a Banana Gun and shot an explosive banana at an Ork. He then threw the peel on the ground for enemies to trip on.

Toad: Yeah, bitch!

Bowser grabbed a few Bob-ombs and threw them at some enemies, and they exploded once they came into contact.

Bowser: Kaboom!

Sonic grabbed a Bombchu, and set it down to follow an enemy, being a CSM. The CSM saw it coming for him, as he started to run away from it. The Bombchu chased him for a minute until it finally touched the CSM and blew him up.

Infinite grabbed a Super Bomb and threw it down into a pile of enemies, as it blew up in a huge explosion and killed the enemies around it.

Infinite: Holy crap. That is a huge explosion.

JCR grabbed an X Bomb, and it disintegrated everyone in the X-shaped blast radius.

Edgellie grabbed a Freezie, threw it at a dark Inkling, and it froze him in place, as Machito came in.

Machito: It's time to break the ice.

He got out his Wind Sabers and cut the ice, along with the dark Inkling, in half, as right beside him was another item known as the POW Block. He threw it and it caused a rumble in the ground so big that it hurt every enemy in his area.

Machito: What just happened?

JCR: Throw that again. The enemies are getting hurt.

Machito threw it 2 more times and all the enemies around them are now injured.

Machito: Nice.

Alex grabbed a Boomerang and threw it at many enemies, and it hit them twice because the Boomerang was coming back.

Alex: Wow. I like this weapon a lot.

Inkura grabbed a Beetle and threw it at a CSM. It grabbed and flew him up to space.

Inkura: Goodbye. Enjoy your stay above.

Geof grabbed a Boss Galaga and threw it at an oncoming dark Octoling. It abducted her and sent her up with the rest of the frozen dead bodies in space.

Geof: That floating hand gave us quite a lot of items to help us out.

Violet Inkling grabbed a Fire Bar, swung it around, and burned enemies that are running to her.

Violet: That feels good.

FM got a Cucco, X got a Beehive, Mariomario54321 got a Soccer Ball, and Starman3 got a Baseball. The enemies in their area got into a huge barrage of attacks from those items and they all got knocked out.

Starman3: Play ball, motherf*ckers.

Everyone else got various other items that were provided in Smash Bros, and before Master Hand left, he got one last thing to give. He snapped his fingers again, and 2 Smash Balls appeared beside Mario and Meggy. Master Hand crossed his fingers as a sign to combine the Final Smashes.

Meggy: You ready, Mario?

Mario: Let's a-do this!

They both grabbed the Smash Balls and got ready to prepare their Final Smashes.

Mario used Mario Finale, while Meggy used Killer Wail, and that combined damage on the enemies ended in the area in front of them covered in ink, flames, and blood.

Mario: Woohoo! That felt great to unleash a Final Smash.

Meggy: That Master Hand really was intending to help us out after all. I'm looking at the map on my phone, and it looks like the number of enemies is now under half of what it was at the beginning.

Mario: We really are killing them faster than we thought.

Meggy: We gotta keep up the good work. Right, Mario?

Mario: Okie-dokie!

Just as Master Hand was flying away, he got stopped by a familiar foe of his.

???: You have rejected me for the last time!

Master Hand: But I thought you changed!

???: I haven't, and you will be under my control.

Suddenly, Master Hand went through a painful change, and he is now in a T-pose. He will soon fight the good guys under the control of the slim person who keeps getting rejected.

The next chapter won't be focused on Master Hand under control. It will be based on a request from @Turtwiglover in "Ask Meggy Anything". I hope he/she will like it. I'll see you later.