Chapter 9: Saber Double Team

Machito and Pikachu worked together defeating the enemies in their way.

Machito: You're doing a nice job, Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pikachu!

They saw JCR running up to them.

Machito: Hey, JCR.

JCR: Sup. I see you have a lightsaber as well.

Machito: Well, actually, I have Wind Sabers, which are different from regular lightsabers.

JCR: Mine can melt enemies in one strike.

Machito: Look at what mine can do with the help of Pikachu's thunder. Now, Pikachu.

Pikachu shocked the Wind Sabers again, and she striked an enemy, killing all of the others around them.

JCR: Jesus Christ! That's incredible!

Machito: Thanks.

???: Hey, JCR!

JCR and Machito turned around to see JCX and RCJ, who are doppelgangers of JCR.

RCJ: Glad to see and try to kill you again.

JCR: You are the ones who should be dead, you dicks.

JCX: THE F*CK YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT?!

RCJ: Come on out, army!

Many Orks came out in front of them, and got ready to attack.

Machito: Let us both take those fools down with our Sabers.

JCR: Let's do this, Machito.

They both got out their Sabers, while Pikachu powered up his electricity, and they began to fight all the Orks.

They were both swift and powerful, and they managed to defeat all the Orks in the area.

JCX: That's impossible!

RCJ: Calm down. We can kill them instead of those Orks.

JCX: With pleasure.

RCJ got out guns, while JCX started to beat them up and dodge their lightsabers. JCR and Machito dodged their attacks, but then RCJ started shooting his guns as they both ran away from the shots.

JCR: Damn, they're strong.

Machito: How about we give one of them a surprise attack. Like open your Saber as they walk up close to you.

JCX: There you two are.

JCR opened his lightsaber the moment JCX was close up to him, and stabbed him with it.

JCX: What... the... hell?!

JCR: Looks like you're over.

JCX: This can't be! I can't die yet!

JCX screamed in pain as he melted and died, leaving RCJ alone close by, as he started to shoot at them, but JCR deflected the bullets with his Lightsaber.

JCR: Machito! You have a plan?

Machito: Yes I do. Combine!

Machito combined his two Wind Sabers.

Machito: Pikachu!

Pikachu electrocuted both sides, as Machito threw the powerful combined Wind Saber at RCJ.

RCJ: Oh... god! Why does this hurt?!

RCJ started to get shocked hard, and the electrocuted Wind Sabers were so powerful that he blew up 10 seconds after contact, spewing blood everywhere.

JCR: That was kinda gross, but you did awesome!

Machito: Thank you, JCR. I'd like to stay with you, but...

JCR: Two of my three most wanted enemies are dead, and the only enemy of mine remaining is Orange Angel. I would love some help on my side, so you can stay if you want.

Machito: Sure. I would like some help as well.

JCR and Machito continued on their path, and they are both determined for their team to win the war.

JCR and Machito are now a team, and both JCX and RCJ are dead. The next chapter will be focused on angelinajeveret so I hope this is something you'll look forward to, Angelina. See you later.