Chapter 18: I Don't Feel So Good

Dark Squid was getting angrier and angrier by the minute. Her watching the battle from a distance was interrupted by Zelus.

Zelus: Lord. More than half of our minions are dead. Meggy and her friends are getting stronger and stronger.

Dark Squid: It's time to bring out the big guns. Where's that yellow fat guy?

Zelus: He's in the base powering up his attack.

Dark Squid: Bring him to me.

Zelus went to the base and brought Wario to Dark Squid.

Dark Squid: Wario. Meggy and her friends are killing more and more of our minions by the second.

Wario: Why do you need me though?

Dark Squid: It's time... time to bring out your Power Glove... and shoot your beam at a few of the heroes over there.

Wario: Okay, Dark Squid.

Wario charged his Power Glove to full power in a minute, and he shot an electric shock from the glove. It moved through Inkopolis and hit Bob.

Bob: Ow, My OvArIeS.

Fishy Boopkins: What was that?

Bob started to cough, as Fishy walked over to him.

Fishy Boopkins: Bob? Are you okay?

Bob: BoOpKiNs, I dOn'T fEeL sO gOoD.

Bob started to disintegrate.

Fishy Boopkins: BOB, NO!

Bob: HoLy ShIt! Am I dYiNg?

Fishy Boopkins: Bob, please don't leave me.

Bob: WeLl, BoOpKiNs. I gUeSs ThIs MiGhT bE tHe EnD fOr Me. Be GoOd, BoOpKiNs. No MaTtEr WhAt, We CaN sTiLl WiN tHe WaR. gOoD... bYe.... My BeSt FrIeNd.

Bob is now fully disintegrated, and now he's gone. Fishy was starting to cry.

Fishy Boopkins: Bob... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!

Shroomy: Bob is... dead.

Emily walked up to Boopkins, who was crying.

Emily: Don't be sad, Boopkins. I'm sure that Bob would still be here cheering you on up above. We can all still survive, Boopkins.

Fishy Boopkins: *sniff* You're right, Emily. I'm sure Bob will miss us up there.

Emily: That's the spirit, Boopkins.

Dark Squid watched Bob die from a distance.

Dark Squid: And one ally is dead! Nice job, Wario. Now... do it again!

Wario: Let's a-go!

Wario charged up his Power Glove again and shot a lightning bolt at another person. SMG4 got hit with that bolt.

SMG4: Ow! Christ, that hurt!

Tari: Are you okay, SMG... what the?!

SMG4 was starting to disintegrate.

SMG4: Oh god no! I can't die yet! I gotta see the memes of the future!

Tari: SMG4, please don't leave me.

SMG4: Tari, no matter what happens to you or any of our friends during the war, I'm gonna miss you so much.

Tari: I'm gonna miss you too, SMG4.

Tari started to cry.

SMG4: I love you.

SMG4 and Tari kissed each other, as SMG4 has now disappeared, leaving Tari alone and crying.

Dark Squid watched what happened.

Dark Squid: OOOOOHHHHH! That felt good! Now Wario. One more time for now.

Wario: Oh yeah!

Wario was starting to get tired and shot his last lightning bolt for now at one last victim. It was Inkura.

Inkura: Ow!

Alex: You okay, Inkura?

Inkura: I don't know.

Inkura started to disintegrate.

Alex: Inkura, what's happening to you?

Inkura: Oh god. I'm gonna die!

Alex started to cry.

Alex: Inkura. I don't want you to leave me.

Inkura: Who's doing this?

Alex: If someone is causing this, then I'll get that sick son of a bitch if it's the last thing I do.

Inkura: Thanks, Alex.

Alex: Goodbye... Inkura. I'm gonna miss you.

They kissed each other, as Inkura completely disappeared, leaving a now-angry Alex finding out who caused the disintegrating thing.

Dark Squid was laughing at seeing some of the allies disintegrating.

Dark Squid: Excellent job, Wario. I might need you later. You go back to your thing.

Zelus: So are we gonna win?

Dark Squid: Let's see what happens without those three around.

Mario and Meggy were calming down after what happened with Sonic.exe, as Infinite was sensing something terrible.

Infinite: Oh my god. 3 of our friends... have died.

Meggy: Wait, what?!

Mario: Are you serious? Who?

Infinite: Bob, Inkura, and SMG4 have been killed in the same way.

Mario: Oh my god. I'm gonna miss them so much.

Meggy: It's gotta be someone from Dark Squid's team. How did they die?

Infinite: Disintegration.

Mario: Oh no. I know who did this.

Meggy: Who is it, Mario?

Mario: One time Wario bought a Power Glove and he uses it to disintegrate people and take over, until Bowser, Boopkins, Luigi, Captain Steve and I took him down... but now he's come back. He might be under control of Dark Squid along with Waluigi.

Meggy: So it's Wario who did it. He disintegrated some of our friends, and he won't get away with it.

Infinite: We gotta get him out of control so our friends will be back.

Meggy: Let's stop resting. We gotta take revenge and avenge our friends.

Mario: I'm with you, Meggy. To the robot and Widowmaker!

Infinite: I'm coming with you two. Ever since what happened earlier, I will always be there to protect you.

Meggy: Thank you so much. That way we'll have some more help.

Mario: You are a great friend to us.

Infinite: Thanks, you two.

Mario drove the Widowmaker, Meggy went in her mech, and Infinite flew, as they were now determined for revenge on killing some of their friends.

A very tragic chapter, but let's hope it doesn't get more tragic as the war goes on. The next chapter will be for Infinitetheedge because someone you despise very much is gonna soon be defeated. Hope that'll cheer you up after all the tragedy that happened in this chapter. I'll see you later.