Chapter 25: The Arrival of Mega Meggy

It's been a few hours since the fight with Meggy 2.0, and Meggy was resting after the intense amounts of pain and being paralyzed. She woke up and saw Mario beside her.

Mario: Hey, Meggy. How are you feeling? Can you move again?

Meggy is now able to move her arm and her entire body again.

Meggy: Yes I can, and I feel better. A little amount of pain is still there, but I still feel fine.

Mario and Meggy hugged each other.

Mario: Glad you're okay.

Meggy: Question. Why does my butt sting?

Mario: Oh. The Mario from Infinite's universe came and slapped everyone's butts. Sorry about that.

Meggy: It's alright. That universe's Mario is gonna pay.

Just then, Infinite came back alongside Machito, Clauds, JCR, Edgellie, and the male Pikachu, all very bruised and hurt.

Meggy: What happened?

Infinite: They were fighting Zelus, but she was just too strong. They would like to come here and rest.

She saw a bandage where Infinite's ear used to be.

Meggy: Infinite. What happened to your ear?

Infinite: Dark Squid cut it off as revenge for killing Meggy 2.0.

The female Pikachu walked up to the injured male one and hugged him.

Meggy: Pikachu... no.

She started to clench her fists.

Meggy: She has to be stopped before she can do more damage.

She started to walk out, as Infinite told her something.

Infinite: Meggy, you can do it.

Meggy: I have something she will never expect.

She grabbed her Arm Cannon of Retribution and walked out of the building to start finding Zelus.

Meggy: Zelus. Come on out! I'm not afraid of you.

Zelus suddenly came in and ran towards Meggy. She grabbed her and threw her to the side of another building.

Mario: Meggy!

Zelus: I'm finally gonna take revenge on you.

Meggy: Never!

Meggy almost kicked Zelus, but she stopped her and threw her on the ground.

Mario: Oh my god! Meggy's getting hurt!

Zelus: You give up yet?

Meggy: No!

Zelus: Think about what you said for a second... as I take you out!

Zelus punched Meggy in the head.

Mario: Meggy! Just try and attack!

Meggy put her Arm Cannon of Retribution on her left arm and started to feel something. She was starting to transform into her alter-ego.

Zelus: What is going on?

Meggy: I'm transforming, idiot.

Meggy has now become Mega Meggy, who looks like Meggy in a blue robot suit.

Mario: Woah!

Zelus: Now is not the time for dumb transformations.

Zelus punched Mega Meggy, but the metal of the robot suit was too hard and almost broke Zelus' hand, causing her to scream in pain.

Mega Meggy: Looks like your hand could use a little fixing. Let's fix that.

She started to power up her Double Gear.

Mega Meggy: In fact, let's fix your entire body.

Time started to slow down, as she shot many Double Gear shots at Zelus.

As time went back to normal speed, SMG4 and Tari saw Meggy like this and ran towards her.

Tari: Wow, Meggy. You look just like Mega Man.

Mega Meggy: Hey. Since you have a Mega Man-like arm cannon at your disposal, how about we work together?

Tari: Great idea. SMG4, get to the others over there. Meggy and I can handle this ourselves.

SMG4: Okay.

SMG4 ran to Mario and the others watching, as Mega Meggy and Tari got prepared.

Zelus: You cannot beat me with those cannons.

Mega Meggy: Well, we're going to prove you wrong.

Tari grabbed Zelus with the Super Arm, as Meggy started to shoot her Mega Buster at her. After getting hit many times, she escaped the Super Arm and decided to fight back.

As Zelus was about to land, she got cut a few times by Tari's Rolling Cutter.

Zelus: Enough with the weapo...

Before she could finish her sentence, Tari froze her in place with the Ice Slasher, as Meggy did a charge shot, unthawing the ice while also dealing more damage to Zelus.

Mega Meggy: Funny. You seem to have quite an advantage against others with different weapons, but not against us with over 90 weapons at our disposal in these little blasters.

Tari: Oh, I have the perfect weapon to weaken her with.

Tari used the Water Wave, which shot a huge water spray from below.

Zelus almost drowned in this, and before she was dead, Meggy put the Arm Cannon of Retribution in Zelus' mouth... and she shot it, leaving a huge hole in the back of her head, as she collapsed and died.

Mario: HOLY SHIT!

SMG4: Awesome job, Tari!

Tari: Thanks, SMG4.

Mega Meggy took off her Arm Cannon of Retribution and turned back to her normal self.

Mario: You did really great, Meggy. I'm really impressed.

Meggy: I'm glad that monster is gone for good, forgotten like always.

Infinite: We should all take a rest. After all that fighting and being beaten up by Zelus, I think a break would be a good choice. SMG4. Tari. You two guard us while we have our break.

Tari: No problem.

SMG4: You can count on us.

Mario, Meggy, and Infinite went back inside to rest with Machito, Clauds, JCR, Edgellie, and their pets, while SMG4 and Tari kept watch for enemies that come towards them.

The next chapter will be about a certain bad star. (Yeah, I can't think of more secret hints) See you later.