Chapter 12: Cartoony Antics

WilliamGoran01

One person who joined the good guys, William Goran, has been given the special power of cartoon physics. He was faced with another pile of enemies and got prepared to fight by bringing out a stick of dynamite.

William: Let's do this.

He threw the dynamite at a CSM and it blew up.

William: Come and get me!

A few Orks began to chase him. He got in one door, and as the Orks began to look inside, he got out from a different door, snuck up behind them, and bashed their heads with watermelons.

William: I bet that tasted good, didn't it?

He turned around to see a couple CSMs with angry faces.

William: I'd love to stay and chat, but I gotta run.

He painted an opening on a brick wall and he ran through it.

CSM 1: What the... How did he go through that?

CSM 2: If he can go through that, then I suppose we can as well.

CSM 3: Let's all go through together on the count of 3. Here we go.
1...
2...
3!

They ran at the painted opening and didn't go through. Instead, they bumped into the wall and fell over.

William got back out from behind the rest of the enemies near him and threw a banana peel under them. One of them tripped on it, causing the rest to fall over as well. William laughed at what happened, as the enemies started to get very angry.

William: Look at what I can do.

William started to run up the side of a building. The enemies started to get very confused. Once he reached the roof, he got out a huge anvil and dropped it on half the enemies.

William: Bye-bye, baddies. Now to take care of the rest of you.

He got out a huge mallet, ran back down the building, and whacked a few enemies with it in one hit. He kept spinning around and waving the mallet, hitting most of the last enemies near him, but one enemy in particular, another Ork, dodged all of the attacks from the mallet.

William: I guess I better head off now. Nothing left for you to do except catch me.

William started to get chased all around Inkopolis by the Ork. They then reached a cliff and William thought it would be the right time to end this chase. He kept running once he reached the cliff, and gravity didn't seem to pull him down to the water. The same happened with the Ork, but he just didn't realize yet.

William: Uh, Ork? You might wanna look where you're standing right now.

The Ork looked down and realized he's in the air and started to fall down in the water.

William: Have a nice trip! See you next fall! Insert overused cartoon catchphrase here!

Mario and Meggy were on the Widowmaker and saw all of this happen from a distance, and they laughed at this.

Meggy: Great job, William! Keep up the good work!

Mario: Noice.

Alex and Inkura ran up to them.

Alex: Mario. Meggy. We have some good news and some bad news.

Inkura: The good news is that we defeated Octoru. The bad news is that Reader is missing.

Meggy: Reader is missing?

Mario: Well, we gotta find him to see how he's doing. How are his Blood Ravens feeling about this?

Alex: Well, they started their own search, so I guess we better help them out as well.

Meggy: He's the person who made all of us weapons, and he might be in trouble. Let's go, team.

They started their search for ReaderFromWR, while he keeps running from Mephiles during their fight.

Mephiles: Let me hit you! This is starting to get on my nerves.

The war continues, and many of the enemies will get defeated over and over again.

In the next chapter, you'll see some old SMG4 characters in there. I'm talking about the multi-coloured Marios alongside their police force and a couple other Inklings against another evil Inkling. We're not even halfway done with the story yet. That's how long this is going for. Anyways, I'll see you later.