Chapter 19: The Ballad of Baldy Nosehair

Mario, Meggy, and Infinite were killing more enemies with their weapons, but as they cleared all of them in their area, a familiar doctor has arrived. It was Eggman.

Eggman: So nice to see you three again watching me try to kill you. You killed my other hedgehog partners, so now it's time for my revenge.

Infinite: Eggman... this ends now.

Eggman: Oh really. Then look what I have in my hands!

Eggman held the Master Emerald up.

Infinite: The Master Emerald?!

Sonic and his Pikachu came in and saw Eggman holding the Master Emerald.

Sonic: Eggman has the Master Emerald?!

Pikachu (Sonic's): Pika!

Eggman: Oh, you're stopping by too, Sonic? And you brought your little friend too? How fun!

Infinite: You aren't gonna get away with this, fatass!

Eggman: Shut up!

Eggman put the Master Emerald into his giant robot, making it bigger, as he hopped into the robot to control it.

Eggman: Try and destroy this giant Master Emerald-powered robot of mine.

Mario: THAT'S A HUGE BITCH!

Sonic: Let's dance, Egghead.

Sonic started to run to the robot, but it kicked him away the moment he arrived at the robot.

Everyone: Sonic!

Pikachu (Sonic's): Pika!

Pikachu ran up to Sonic, who is now on the side of a building he hit.

Sonic: That hurt.

Pikachu (Sonic's): Pika pika!

Sonic: I think I'm really hurt. I should sit this one out. You go on, little buddy. Your other friends are waiting for you.

Pikachu (Sonic's): Pika?

Sonic: Just go on without me. I gotta lie down and heal my bruises. You'll be fine, buddy. Don't you worry a thing.

Pikachu (Sonic's): Pikachu!

Sonic's Pikachu ran back to Mario, Meggy, and Infinite who were starting to fight Eggman.

Infinite: I've been waiting a long time for this.

Mario: I'm a-gonna smash dat ass!

Mario and Meggy used their guns, while Infinite got up close to the robot and punched him hard. The robot, however, was indestructible.

Meggy: How is he not getting hurt?

Eggman: Try all you want, but this robot, with the power of the Master Emerald, is invincible. Now, get a load of this!

A screen then came out of the robot, and on the screen, a video started playing, and it was Eggman dancing without a shirt.

Mario: WHAT IS THIS?!

Mario started to throw up, and so did Infinite and Meggy.

Meggy: This is horrible!

Infinite: I can never unsee it.

Sonic's Pikachu and Meggy's female Pikachu closed their eyes and both started to do a thunderbolt on the robot, though it only destroyed the screen.

Meggy: Thank you so much.

Infinite: The horror is finally gone thanks to you two Pikachus.

Both Pikachus: Pikachu.

Eggman: It's time for my attack!

The robot started to walk towards them and shoot a few missiles. They dodged the missiles very quickly, as Meggy started to get an idea.

Meggy: Infinite. We know that Mephiles is gone, so I guess now would be a good time to bring out these.

Meggy got out the Chaos Emeralds.

Infinite: The Chaos Emeralds! Do it, Meggy. Take down Eggman!

The Chaos Emeralds formed around Meggy and she started to turn bright. After half a minute of transformation, she turned into Super Meggy.

Eggman: What the?!

Super Meggy: Your time is up, Baldy.

Super Meggy started to fly to the robot and beat it up. She was actually dealing damage to the robot.

Eggman: Why does something related to Chaos Emeralds have to be my robot's weaknesses?

Infinite: Because you're stupid!

Eggman: That's enough!

The robot got close to punching Super Meggy, but she grabbed the arm.

Eggman: What?!

She broke the arm off and started beating the rest of the robot with it, as the robot fell over and got destroyed.

Eggman: Noooooooo!

The robot blew up as Eggman flew out of it and fell over.

Super Meggy: Infinite. You do the final hit.

Infinite: Time for your death, Eggman.

Infinite got out his sword.

Eggman: You were a son to me back when Sonic was in a resistance... but now you're the bane of my existence. Go ahead and kill me! There are enemies that are better than me anyways.

Infinite: You're accepting death? Then kill you I shall!

Infinite then cut Eggman in half and killed him.

Infinite: He's gone. Now all of the villains that I hate the most are now dead.

Sonic: I'm glad that he's gone.

Super Meggy: You happy about this, Infinite?

Infinite: Yes. The most evil people I've met are now gone... and of course I'm happy. Stay at Super form, Meggy. Things will go faster if you stay this way for the rest of the war. You can turn the emeralds into the Super Emeralds and turn into Hyper form if you want, but remember, being damaged after long use is a downside.

Super Meggy: I'll stay super for now. The rest of those villains have to be defeated.

Mario: I have to admit, you do look very pretty this way, Meggy.

Meggy's face started to go red.

Super Meggy: Thanks, Mario.

Meggy kissed Mario on the cheek, and Mario started to blush.

Infinite: You're both adorable together.

Sonic: I still gotta rest. Come and stay with me and stand guard while I heal up, buddy.

Pikachu (Sonic's): Pikachu.

Sonic: See you around, fellas.

Super Meggy, Mario, and Infinite went back to going through Inkopolis and killing the enemies in their way.

The next chapter will be focused on ReaderFromWR fighting Wario as revenge for him killing some of his friends. We will see what happens in the next chapter. I'll see you there.