Chapter 21: The Letter T

Dark Squid and her troops (with the Power Glove stored away to be put out once things get terrible for them) were bringing out another person who got brainwashed by them.

Dark Squid: Waluigi. Turn everyone T-posed.

Waluigi: Oh yeah! Wahahaha!

Waluigi got out his staff and shot it at the sky, causing the clouds to turn purple. Meggy, still in her super form, noticed this.

Super Meggy: What's going on?

Mario: Why is the sky turning purple?

Infinite: Oh no.

The sky started shooting a few purple lightning bolts at Mario, Meggy, and Infinite. While Meggy was immune because of her Knight Armor of Worthyness, Mario and Infinite are not T-posed, not able to control their bodies.

Super Meggy: What just happened?

Once she noticed she's still alive, she turned her head over to Mario and Infinite, and she screamed at what she saw.

Super Meggy: I thought we were done with this!

She was scared at seeing Mario like this, and then she remembered she had the Neutralizer.

Super Meggy: Thank you so much, Reader, for making this.

She shot it at Mario and Infinite, as they were now scared and confused.

Mario: What the hell just happened?!

Super Meggy: You were T-posed.

Infinite: I knew Waluigi was coming. We gotta stop him from...

They saw many purple lightning bolts shooting all of the heroes (except for ReaderFromWR, who's wearing the Hinder Armor, the Blood Ravens and Ultramarines, William for having cartoon physics, and SMG4, Fishy Boopkins, Bob, Inkura, and JCR for being in the shelter). Almost all of the heroes are now T-posed.

Infinite: Oh...

Meggy then started to text everyone.

Meggy (text): Is there anyone who isn't T-posed?

ReaderFromWR (text): I'm immune, and so are all of my troops.

William (text): I'm immune from that.

SMG4 (text): Wait, Waluigi is back?!

Fishy Boopkins (text): Waluigi is T-posing everyone again?

Bob (text): What the hell, Waluigi? I thought we were friends.

Inkura (text): Is Alex T-posed? Please say no.

JCR (text): I hate those people so much.

Meggy (text): Meet at my location. Avoid the people who are T-posed.

45 minutes later...

Everyone who isn't T-posed met up with Meggy, Mario, and Infinite.

Super Meggy: In case you haven't noticed, Waluigi is back. And so we have to save everyone from the T-pose plague.

ReaderFromWR: I have a plan. I made more Neutralizers for everyone else, so we revive everyone while Meggy, Mario, Infinite, and SMG4 go stop Waluigi and take his staff.

Super Meggy: Good idea, Reader. You ready, guys?

Mario: Let's a-go!

Infinite: Let's finish his reign.

SMG4: Motherf*cker, I was born ready!

ReaderFromWR: Blood Ravens. Ultramarines. Everyone else. Let's go save our friends!

Mario, Meggy, Infinite, and SMG4 started making their way towards Waluigi while everyone else started to revive T-posed people as soon as they saw them.

While they were running, SMG4 saw Tari T-posed.

SMG4: Tari, no... no!

He shot his Neutralizer at Tari, as she's now revived and confused. He ran up to her and hugged her.

SMG4: You're safe from Waluigi's terror.

Tari: Wait, Waluigi?!

SMG4: Yes. Waluigi has been brainwashed by Dark Squid and so he's forced to T-pose everyone.

Tari: Well, I have something that can stop him.

SMG4: I missed you so much.

Tari joined with them, and after a while of running, they arrived at Waluigi, who was floating with his back facing them.

Waluigi: So... you all decided to make it and try to defeat me. Well, that ain't gonna happen!

Mario and Meggy then started to feel weird.

Waluigi: Time for you two to play Super Smash Each Other In The Ass Bros... in real life!

Mario: No... not again!

Waluigi is controlling Mario and Meggy and forcing them to fight each other.

Mario: Meggy. What's happening? I can't move.

Super Meggy: Me neither. Waluigi's controlling us... and he's forcing us to fight each other.

Tari: Stop this, Waluigi, or else I will overthrow you.

Tari got out her Golden Rejection Controller, and started to control Mario and Meggy, forcing them to run to Waluigi.

Mario: What the hell is happening?

Waluigi: You can't stop me!

Waluigi started to control Mario and Meggy again, and forces them to run to SMG4, Tari, and Infinite.

Super Meggy: When will this end?

Tari and Waluigi kept making Mario and Meggy go back and forth trying to attack each other's sides. Mario and Meggy had no control of their bodies, and as they keep switching back and forth between Tari's control and Waluigi's control, their bodies start to ache.

Mario: My god... switching back and forth hurts.

Super Meggy: Can somebody please help us?

Infinite stopped what was happening by sneaking behind Waluigi and taking his staff, leaving Mario and Meggy able to move their bodies again, but they got knocked out as soon as that happened. Meggy turned back to her normal form when she turned unconscious.

Infinite: Time for you to be out of Dark Squid's control, Waluigi.

Infinite destroyed Waluigi's staff, reviving everyone from the T-pose, and saving Waluigi from the control of Dark Squid.

Waluigi: What happened? I was with Wario making our money schemes, and the next thing I know, I'm right here.

Infinite: You were brainwashed by Dark Squid, and so was Wario.

Waluigi: Wait... my bro? Where is he?

Wario: I'm right here.

The greedy brothers hugged each other while crying.

Wario: I missed you so much!

Waluigi: That Dark Squid is gonna pay.

Wario: Let's go back home. We should leave this war zone.

Waluigi: You're right. I need a rest after what I went through.

As Wario and Waluigi walked back to their trash home, Infinite saw that Mario and Meggy were unconscious, as he checked their pulse.

Infinite: They're still alive. I guess I gotta wait for them to wake up.

He turned over to SMG4 and Tari.

Infinite: If you two wanna be alone, then you move along. I know you two are growing closer together.

Infinite winked at them, as they walked back to wherever more enemies to kill are, while Infinite waited for Mario and Meggy to wake up.

Both Wario brothers are now out of Dark Squid's control. Next chapter, a psycho person who was ignored on his birthday will take his revenge. See you later.