Chapter 1

Author's Note: If you remember from the first book, Her Savior, Shanice's character is the same but I changed Dee's to kind of match with the amount of time that's gone by. Plus there won't be much reason to have to re-read the first book or at all unless you want a refresher on who's who. And he's real name will be Devonte from now on. Enjoy!

Shanice POV

*

My leg was doing the mile dash right about now. I was so pissed and frustrated right now. I should be asleep or studying for this test I have tomorrow. But no, I was dragged out of my dorm to Dee's apartment for what? A waste of fucking time. I heard keys jingling and stood up from the couch. The door opened slowly before the bitch himself tried sliding in quietly. He noticed me standing there and a look of surprise graced his features.

"Shani," he said nervously. "I didn't think you'd be up so late. Don't you have a test tomorrow?"

"Where were you Dee?" I said ignoring his question. I don't have time for these games of his. "You texted me earlier asking me to stop by and I've been here ever since my class let out. You knew I'd be here so where the fuck were you?"

"Don't tell me we're about to have another one of your fits," he said trying to go into the bedroom. I blocked his way. He kissed his teeth. "Come on Shani man. I don't have time for these games."

"Answer my damn question Devonte!"

"I was at the trap man," he said scooting pass me and into the room. "You forgot I have bills to pay? Not to mention both of our fucking tuition so sorry I wasn't here when it's convenient for you."

"You think because you pay part of my tuition that gives you the fucking right to be a hoe?!" I threw my phone at him which he caught. He looked at the screen and his face fell. "You cheating piece of shit! You were out there fucking the dog face bitch!"

"Shani I can explain-"

"Fuck you Dee! You're a liar and a damn cheater. You always do this shit! I can't fucking stand your ass."

"Shani man you know she ain't nothing but a fling. Don't leave."

"Fuck you Dee!" I grabbed my bag off the floor. "You're always doing this shit. You got me out here looking dumb as fuck and for what?"

"Shani you know I love you-"

"If you loved me your ass wouldn't be sleeping with every hoe on the fucking campus. I can't stand your black ass Dee. I'm sick and tired of this shit."

"Shani where the fuck are you going?" He chased me outside. "You know damn well I don't like you walking this time of night. Just go back inside so we can talk about this." My Uber pulled up just in time. "Shani-"

"Get the fuck away from me Dee. I don't want to hear shit from you. All the fuck you do is lie and hurt me." I couldn't help the tears that rolled down my face.

"Shani she don't mean shit to me and you know that."

"How the fuck am I supposed to know that if you're continuously fucking her? Just get the hell out of my face before I punch you in it." He backed up knowing damn well I have no problems hitting him. I got in the Uber while he was giving me this sap ass look.

"So we can't talk about this?"

"Talk to this bitch," I flicked him off before snatching my phone back and the Uber pulled off. We barely made it down the road before Dee started blowing up my phone. I ignored it all before putting him on the block list, again.

"Are you okay ma'am?" the Uber driver asked. I had started crying again without realizing.

"I'm fine," I muttered before we pulled up to my building. I left the money and got out without saying anything. While I was waiting for the elevator I stared at my phone.

_PrettyP_ This good 💦🐱 always put him to sleep that's why he's always with me $Money_Man$

It was a picture of Dee asleep in the bed of this school's number one hoe. Paula. And I absolutely despise this hoe. She's been a pain in my ass for the past three years and an even bigger pain in the ass now. I scrolled through the comments and saw Dee was currently fussing with the girl about the picture.

$Money_Man$ @_PrettyP_ It's sad when hoes have to gas up themselves when really you out here looking dumb as fuck 😂😂

_PrettyP_ @$Money_Man What's sad is screaming you so call love your girl but forever in my face, in my inbox wanting to fuck 😂😂 and what's sadder is the dumb ass who would put up with that disrespect

_GlitterGurl_ @Shani_Luv Let that hurt go sis 😂😂 you fucking with a goofy

$Money_Man$ @_PrettyP_ Just because I fuck you doesn't mean I want you hoe 🙅‍♂️💁‍♂️ you're nothing but a quick fuck @_GlitterGurl_ the only goofy is your man who's bent over right now getting dick 😂😂 pussy so trash mans got to sneak with another man

I rolled my eyes and blocked all of them. I let myself into my dorm and went to my room. I can hear music playing so either my roommate was asleep or she was in there with her boyfriend. She wasn't expecting me back so I quietly went to my room. I showered and went to bed thinking the same thing I always do. How did we get here?

The first year, everything was great. Me and Dee came to this school and stuck through everything together. We were always together to the point where people who knew us always thought there was something wrong if we weren't right next to each other. We were so in love. Things were good.

But it seemed like the second year a switch was flicked. Dee started moving funny. Flirting and talking to other girls. He would always say they were just friends or he knew them from his classes. I tried not making a big deal out of it and make it seem like I can't trust him but it was hard. Especially when Paula always made it obvious something was going on.

It wasn't long before I found out he was in fact cheating. And like any other guy he would make up excuses and try to lie his way out of it. But it's my fault for even falling for this shit. Why the fuck did I fall in love with a cheating asshole?

Hope you all will enjoy the sequel to Her Savior!