Chapter 21: Play fighting

Shadow got hurt a few times but he was fine, being able to hack the machine on his third try. Sonic waited for his partner, tapping his foot as the ebony hedgehog searched through the cheap prices of the ammo. Shadow looks at Sonic with a playful glare and pouts a fake pout. 

" Why do you gotta tap your foot like that? Impastient much? "

" Yes, Shadz, I can be VERY impatient. "

Sonic responded in a playful tone, which made the ebony one pounce on the blue one. They started to wrestle and see who could pin the other down the longest. Both hedgehogs laughed as the Shadow buckled his legs around Sonic's waist and pins him down. The blue hedgehog's laugh died down as he wipes his tears, looking Shadow in the eyes. The ebony hedgehog stares deeply into his eyes as Sonic does the same thing too. They both started lean into him, both not realizing what they were doing until they heard a noise. 

Shadow snapped out of it and gets out his gun, walking towards the door with signs that said ' Fighting McDonagh's  ' and ' Jet Postal  '. Sonic sighed and got up, trying to get rid of his now present blush on his face.Sonic scurried behind Shadow, who handed him an audio diary that he found on the floor. He frowns and goes up to Shadow and looks at him. 

" Shadz, did I- "

" Let's not talk about it. "

The ebony one instantly cut the blue hedgehog off, making the blue one grumbled and turn on the diary. This diary was made by McDonagh himself, which interest Sonic.

" If things weren't bad enough, it seems that even our water's system sprung a leak. Yep, that's right. The irrigatio system in Arcadia is taking on sea water. I told Mr. Ryan when we were building this place; either you build her like a bathtub, or she's gonna turn into a sewer. ' No, McDonagh,' he said, ' we're not gonna build no bathtub... we're gonna build Eden.'  "

Right after audio diary ended, Atlas spoke. 

" You have the research camera? Good it's time to get to work for ol' Peachy. Take the mans picture and let's get out of this place. "

Shadow scoffed as he keeps going, about to go into the next room. 

// Oof! Extra short chapter, but hey! Tomorrow is Friday and I have a three day weekend, meaning Loooooooonnnnnnnggggggg chapters. See ya, and have a good day! Also, I will draw the chapter picture. //