Intro

WARNING:

There is some profane language in the story. There will also be scenes that some may view as being inappropriate. This is my only warning so please don't report it!

ALSO:

Please comment as much as you want because I really want to know your reactions to the story!

And please vote for all the chapters it would mean so much to me!

I hope you enjoy my first story!

<3

-----------------------------------------

"Life in a box is better than no life at all."
-Tom Stoppard

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
-Troye Sivan

"I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery--air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, 'this is what it is to be happy.'"
-Sylvia Plath

"I loved you so much that everything else sounds like a lie."
-Ernest Hemingway

"Maybe we found love right where we are."
-Ed Sheeran

"The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it's over."
-Nicholas Sparks

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."
-HarukiMurakami

"I must find a way of letting go because I don't wanna cry."
-Mariah Carey

"I want to say goodbye but you keep saying hello."
-Me

"Even lovers drown."
-William Butler Yeats

------------------------------------

Prologue:

Throughout my entire life, I have isolated myself from the world hoping that my future will have something that I will enjoy. I went to college to become someone different. To not be that girl that was constantly living filled with depression and despair that was overshadowing her life.

I found something different, no, I found someone different. I never thought that I could be happy and I never thought the source of the happiness could be from someone else. I look into his eyes and I see in a different light, a light that had once been fading away, slipping off into a void. He changed it all for me, I finally had someone to hold, to call my own.

But little did I know of the dreadful horrors creeping their way into view that would change my life forever.

--------------------------------------------

I promise a story line will appear after the first few chapters so don't give up on it! <3