Paint

Word count: 7777 (omg that's so cool)

Genre: This has smut in it and I have decided that screw it this oneshot collection with have my smut fics in it and you will just have to skip them if you don't like it so yeah, this means more uploads to here will be smutty as that's what i have been doing on my break oops sorry not sorry :p have fun guys (this is also very cute)

AN: omg an actual AN :o I co-wrote this with my friend Lauryn who came up with the amazing ideas and this is on both of our accounts because of here so go check her out! I am dedicating this to her because then you can find her easily and because she is awesome wooooo!

I've always hated the usual coffee shop rush. There is always a queue, people spilling drinks and chattering too loudly.

"Order for Phil!" A woman calls out and I shuffle quickly to the front of the queue, accidentally hitting into someone as I go. I mumble a swift 'sorry' as I retrieve my much needed coffee before turning around to see if there is anywhere to sit. If it isn't too late.

I check my watch and then my eyes widen. My bare arm is blue.

I feel my jaw drop in astonishment as I run my paper white fingers over the blue stain across my arm. I pull my fingers away to check that it isn't paint or pen but my fingers come away clean. I roam my eyes across the restaurant and they fall on a boy sat alone in the corner also staring at his arm.

He is blue. And gorgeous.

And clearly mine.

Clutching my coffee in my hand, I walk over to him and cough loudly, hoping he will hear it over the barista's yells and the idol chatter in the room.

With big brown eyes he looks up at me as if he had been pulled away from a day dream, and I awkwardly hold up my arm.

"It looks like we could match." I tell him, before looking back down at his arm in disbelief.

He pushes his soft brown hair out of his eyes and stands up almost knocking the table (and his coffee cup) over. He holds his arm out near mine to compare them and sure enough he has a blue mark on his arm that is identical to mine.

"It looks like we could." He replies finally, slowly lifting our arms to meet.

"Holy shit, it's finally happened." he breathes shakily.

"Oh sit down," he adds, appearing flustered before gesturing to the seat across from his.

I flash him a smile before taking up his offer, completely dismissing how tired I am after a long day of work. My colour is here, and I am not going to miss him.

"My name's Dan by the way," he says, still sounding nervous and I try to give him a comforting smile, although my heart is racing.

"My name's Phil," I reply and he smiles and stares at my face curiously before he seems to realise what he is doing. He ducks away shyly.

"I'm sorry," he says. "I just wasn't expecting-"

"A guy?" I cut in and he shakes his head.

"No, can't you can smell the gay on me... It's so obvious... you're just so... gorgeous," he says, as if in awe and I blush and dip my head. "Thank you," I mumble and I see him smiling through my fringe. Those dimples were to kill for.

Staring at his dimples gives me an idea. I hold up my hand tentatively.

"May I?" I ask.

He looks confused for a moment and he looks back and forth between my hand and my face but eventually he nods. I reach out very carefully and place my hand across his cheek. I gasp in awe as his smooth creamy skin and mine collide. The blue spreads across my fingers and across his cheek, flowing like watercolour paint. I let out a surprised laugh and he smiles with me, showing off his dimples again.