3.

Taehyung lay on his bed staring at the cream ceiling above. He hadn't slept the entire night just fixed his eyes on the wall while his mind had told him stories.

Kang Nana.

He couldn't get that name out of his mind. For years he had lived in the pretext that humans were all the same - weak, submissive and inferior to him. But then there was someone today who he had no effect on and he never felt this helpless.

Maybe Jungkook was right. Maybe he wasn't concentrating enough but then the second time he put his entire soul to it.

He grunted, throwing his hands and legs in air before muttering some absolutely indecipherable words.

He stood up and walked to the crystal glass that overlooked the entire city of Seoul. A smirk formed on his face as he saw life go on below. He had quite a boring life ever since he came here. Maybe Nana was the new thing he needed - a mystery of some sorts which he could know more about.

———•••———

I walked past the pool of students that were talking in the hallway. Clutching my book tightly, I walked towards my class. I hated this place. First of all if it wasn't tiring enough to be a college student, I was an outcast of some sort here.

No one really talked to me except for Jennie my best friend. Apparently this was supposed to be a school for elites and people like me and Jennie who were here on a state scholarship had no right being here.

Ignoring the loud giggling coming from a group of girls standing outside my class, I turned the cold door knob to enter the class. Seeing me they shut up, their face turning into a disgusted one. A tall girl with an artificial blonde - Nami - who I hated with all my guts pushed past me as her Saint Laurent bag jabbed me right in the side, making me back away a little. Her group of friends mumbled something among themselves before I heard one say a faint - why do they even allow peasants in this college.

Ignoring them, I walked to my seat. Jennie who was reading something looked up with a smile as she saw Nana, but it soon changed into a worry as she saw the latter's face.

"Nana, what happened?"

"Nothing, I am so sick of this fucking college"

"Did someone say anything?", she asked before her eyes traced Nami and her gang who were all giggling among themselves.

"That bitch", she said under her breath. "One of these days I will take her blonde hair and cut it and shove it up her arse if she doesn't keep her actions in check"

I was about to say something but stopped as I heard this, making me break into a giggle myself. "You are so cute when you get angry", I said pinching her cheeks as they flared up in anger.

"I swear, she is going to realize who she messed with the day my fist makes contact with her plastic nose"

"Aigoo Jennie, my little gangster", I cooed and she slapped my hand in disgust. "It's okay, she can say all bullshit she wants to, I couldn't care less"

The door to the room opened once again and I hastily took my seat, very well aware how my professor of literature didn't approve of us lurking around uselessly. But instead of him, I was met with our Dean.

"Students settle down quickly"

At his command, everyone straightened themselves as the class turned silent.

"So, you all must be expecting Professor Lee. But I have a little news for you. Professor Lee has to withdraw from the university because of health reasons. So to replace him, we have another professor. Please welcome, Professor Kim Taehyung"