29.

I looked at Taehyung and then at Hoseok who was pacing back and forth in front of us. We were made to sit two feet apart after our bathroom shenanigan was exposed.

"How long has this been going on?", he directed the question at us.

"A day", I spoke meekly. "We confessed yesterday"

He looked at Taehyung for validation and the man nodded. "And what was happening in the bathroom? What hanky panky were you both upto?"

"We were actually having a water war", Taehyung said.

"And then you both randomly decided to stick your lips onto each other?", the red haired man glared at us.

"No we just...", I was so embarrassed and coy, I couldn't even keep up my words.

"And not - so - young man, why did you stay over?"

"We were talking and fell asleep", I chimed in before he could make something wrong out of it. Hoseok eyed me in suspicion. Taehyung stretched his hand out to hold mine because he sensed that I was feeling very awkward.

"KEEP THE HAND TO YOURSELF", Taehyung immediately took it back. Hoseok was scary when he was angry. Even the lord of the underworld had to agree. Hoseok was about to say something when the door opened and grandpa came in. He was surprised to see Taehyung. "Oh Taehyung-ssi, when did you come?"

"He didn't leave in the first place", Hoseok muttered under his breath and I shot him a 'shut the fuck up' look.

"Nana needed help in literature", Taehyung pointed to me. "So I stopped by to give her the notes"

Grandpa furrowed his eyebrows not quite catching the bait. "Where are the notes?"

"IN MY mind — in my mind", Taehyung panicked. "I will narrate it to her", at this I furiously nodded my head.

Hoseok snickered and I knew that the moment Grandpa left I was going to wipe this sunshine smile of his forever.

"Oh okay, must be the new way of learning", Grandpa laughed it off. "Anyway, now that you are here, you must stay for Lunch. Hoseok can you help me with fixing the bulb in the kitchen? It has been off for two days now"

Taehyung nodded his head and Hoseok shot him an ugly look. "We are still not over this conversation", he pointed his two fingers towards his own eyes and then at us giving me the 'I will be watching you' look before going after Grandpa.

I looked at Taehyung as soon as Hoseok left. The man just smiled a sinister one before he spoke. "Do you want to continue what we were doing before we were interrupted?"

"Shut up", I yelled before standing up and leaving as Taehyung laughed.

———•••———

Taehyung was back at his penthouse after what had seemed like forever. He opened the door to see Jungkook sprawled across the couch, a bag of chips in his hand.

"I have been waiting for you Hyung", the younger placed his snack aside before turning his attention to Taehyung. "But why are you so happy? And also is that a pink tint on your cheeks? What happened?"

The older did not reply, smiling even more as he plopped himself beside Jungkook.

"Oh no...", Jungkook gasped.

"Oh Yes..", Taehyung responded.

"HYUNG AHAVHAVAHWGVSCQDCW SHE ALSO LIKES YOU !?!?! AHHHH FINALLYYY", he Naruto ran across the house before landing right in front of the devil. "Tell me about how it happened.."