39.

A/N: I have been a YG stan as long as I can remember. Probably for about 7-8 years now. I am disappointed he stepped down but not at all surprised. A part of me might even be glad. The amount of scandals that take place within this company is unbelievable. His artists sure make good music but he really needs to manage them better. It's probably the end of an era now.

Also, about the Hanbin issue, I hope all ikonics are doing okay. It was a really unjust decision to make him leave like this. He did not even take the drugs for god's sake. I wish he can join the group back.

Anyway, here is the next chapter 😄

I carefully adjusted all my pictures on the wall assigned to me as I waited for the exhibit to start.

Me and Taehyung did the shoot but working with him was fucking annoying. He had issues with anything and everything and at point I almost gave up. Seeing me angry he promised to behave and we finally got the shoot done.

The boys had agreed to make it to my shoot and I was excited to see them.

People started swarming the exhibition. A lot of people had displayed their pictures. A lot of girls stopped by my display, perplexed at how I had Professor Taehyung agree to model and partly because they wanted numbers of the other boys.

"Well well well", an annoying little bitchy voice made me roll my eyes. "Look who it is"

Nami and her gang walked up to me as they stood in front of me. "How pointless of you to even have your shoot? Who did you ask to model? The waiters at your worn down restaurant?", she commented and all the other girls laughed.

"I paid professional models who have worked with Dior and Gucci to model for me. Plus Choi Jaemin - the ace photographer at Vogue guided me for this. At this point Nana, it is worthless for you to even think that you could make it to the top", she scoffed. "Now that I am here, let me just see the hideous work you have done"

 "Now that I am here, let me just see the hideous work you have done"