44.

A week passed since we came to stay at Jimin's house. Apparently it was only supposed to be for 2-3 days but because Jimin kept insisting and almost cried when we were going to leave, we had no choice but to stay.

Him and Yoongi were wonderful hosts tho, taking us around Busan and to all the wonderful places in the city.

It was after dinner that we were all sitting in the living room when Jin suggested playing movie charades.

"Thats a stupid game, I don't want to play it", Taehyung outright refused.

"Please, it will be fun", I pleaded.

"No it won't be", he retorted. "Who even plays charades?"

"Tae please, its such a nice game. I bet you must miss playing games in hell"

"Well I did love playing football with human heads in hell. Does that sound fun? How about will all try? Um Hoseok, come here so I can take your head off and make a ball out of it"

Hoseok looked at him with his mouth wide open. "You know Taehyung one day you are gonna need someone to heal you and that day I am going to make you regret all the times you made fun of me"

I glared at Taehyung. "Why are you so mean to Hobi?"

"I was just kidding", he said defensively and Hoseok scoffed.

"Anyway you guys, do you want to play Charades?", Jimin piped in.

"YES YES", I squealed. "How do you want to make the teams?", Yoongi asked.

"How about we do it as Nana, me and Appa?", Jimin said flashing a smile. "The Kim family vs the non Kim family"

"That's great", both me and Appa yelled and gave each other a high-five.

"I want to be on Nana's team", Taehyung said and all of us looked at him.

"Tae, the teams have been set", I pouted.

"But I want to be in your team", he tried to pull a puppy-eye face on me.

"I am sorry, that isn't happening. We have already decided the team", Jimin said pulling me from beside Taehyung to sit between him and Appa.

Taehyung scoffed. "You know you guys are gonna regret not having me in your team. The amount of films I have seen over a century of living on earth, you cannot even match that"

"We will see about that", Jimin sassed him and we settled down.

"So what should we name the teams?", Yoongi asked.

"This team will be called Handsome Kim SeokJin and his two beautiful kids", Jin declared.

"APPA", both me and Jimin yelled. "We are not naming the team that".

"Why not?", he retorted. "Because its weird", I replied.

"How about Team Kim SeokJin?", he asked. I looked at Jimin with the 'is he real?' expression.

"APPA—"

"Nana", Hoseok cut in. "Lets just go with Kim SeokJin or he will keep arguing about it the whole day and we will never really be able to play", Hobi whispered from beside.

"Fine", I yelled annoyed. "Team Kim SeokJin it is"

"And we are going to name the other team as Team Hope", Yoongi declared. "In honor of Jhope"

"Hey", Taehyung butt in. "I never agreed to it"

"But me and Yoongi Hyung are a majority. So you can either accept it or not, but the names gonna be team hope", Hoseok said.