8.

A/N: The Seungri Scandal is so fucked up, I cannot even believe someone would do this. I used to really like him but I have lost every ounce of respect for that man. I can only hope all accused are in jail and my wishes are to the victims. This really is disgusting. To all those stans who don't agree with my opinion, feel free to unfollow or stop reading my work. But don't start shit because I will not hold back.

I stood outside the office clutching the huge stack of paper in my hand. It took me five days but I had gotten it done finally. Balancing the weight on one hand, I knocked.

"Come in", his voice echoed from the other side. I opened the door, not at all expecting the site in front of me.

Miss Han Nia who taught us Korean Literature was standing by Taehyung's desk, her back touching the man's table. The first few shirts of her button were undone and her red lipstick smudged lightly on the edges.

It wouldn't take a genius to know what was going on inside. I had never felt this awkward and embarrassed at the sight in front of me.

"Get in", he said not taking his eyes of Miss Han, while his hand rested on her thigh.

"I wrote the book 10 times like you asked me", I said meekly. Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he looked at the huge pile in my hand.

"Ommo", Miss Han spoke, turning her attention to me. "Tae, did you really make the poor kid write the book 10 times?"

"Of course I did. When people think they can challenge my authority, they need to be punished"

I looked down, gritting my teeth - sure that if I looked up, he would see the anger on my face which I couldn't mask.

"Aww, don't do that to the poor kid. Miss Kang, you work at a restaurant, don't you?", she asked.

"What? Yeah, it is my grandfather's restaurant", I replied, unsure why she asked me that.

"Is it the one opposite the train station?"

I nodded.

"See. She has it tough anyway working in such a worn down restaurant. They probably struggle to make ends meet. Tae go easy on her, don't make things hard for her than they already are"

I was silent. This bitch. The audacity. Taehyung saw Nana's lip quiver like she was trying to hold back tears. "Nia, why don't you leave now. I will see you later", he said.

The girl nodded, straightening herself as she bent down to peck Taehyung's lips. "Not now", the man replied, pushing her away. Nia stepped back awkwardly but hurriedly walked away from the office.

"Nana-ssi, hand over the text"

I put the huge pile of my written papers on his desk. He picked the one pile on top and skimmed through it. His fingers traced the stack.

"Impressive", he commented. "I didn't expect you to do it". With that he tossed all of them into the trash can behind. I looked on with wide eyes.

"Professor.."

"What? What am I supposed to do with them? I have no use of it. That goes in the trash can obviously"

If murder was legal, Kim Taehyung would have had a knife driven through his heart a minimum of 100 times.

"You can attend from tomorrow", he said mindlessly while looking at his phone. I turned to leave, my fists tight. If I said anything, his crazy ass would just make my life more miserable.

"Wait"

I stopped to look at him. What does this lunatic want now?

"I have a task for you"