37

A/N: I don't mean to be nosy but does anyone of you know what the drama is between SugawiththatTae and some other author? I have been receiving a lot of announcements since I follow them but cannot figure out what the issue is. The only thing I figured is that it is about some plagiarism and it involves a third person too.

I don't know where Taehyung was after our conversation. I had searched the entire mansion for him but he was no where around. A pit formed in my stomach as I looked out to see that his car disappeared.

Sad and depressed, I snuggled close to the pillow as it stained a little with my tears.

The front door of the house closed with a thud and I immediately sprang to my feet. As I opened my own door, I saw Taehyung walking in. His expression was stoic and cold. Even when I called out to him, he just looked at me once before walking towards the room that was assigned to him.

A knot formed in my throat as I blinked to fight tears. I wasn't going to cry in front of him. Turning slowly, I closed my own door as I walked towards the bed, droplets of tears falling onto the carpet as I finally neared my own bed.

Sliding into the covers, I closed my eyes as I tried to calm myself. I swallowed my tears and tried my best to not make any noise because knowing how sharp the hearing skills of the residents of the house were, Appa and Hoseok would be downstairs in a second.

Taehyung turned in his bed as he heard small sobs. Taking a pillow he tried to cover his ears. He couldn't bear to hear Nana crying in the room beside him. After what must have been 15 minutes of hearing her cry, he couldn't take it anymore and stood up.

The door to my bedroom opened and I looked up to see Taehyung standing there quietly by the door. I immediately wiped my cheeks sitting up straight.

"Stop crying", he said and I looked down. He must not be able to sleep with his overly sensitive ears picking up my wailing. I nodded and laid down, closing my eyes trying my best to not cry once again.

The door closed and I was glad he left until a hand wrapped from behind me and pulled me closer. I turned immediately to see Taehyung staring at me intently.

"You did not leave?", I asked, my voice barely making its way outside the box.

He did not answer and just closed his eyes. I could smell the pungent whiskey on his lips and realized he had been out drinking. I raised a hand as I placed it on his cheeks, tears still rolling down his eyes. Taehyung didn't say anything as he felt Nana come closer.

"I am sorry", she said. "Those words never intended to leave my mouth. I am sorry if I made you feel you were at fault. I don't want to fight with you. I got a little overwhelmed but I understand your emotions and where they come from. Forgive me please"

Taehyung opened his eyes as he put his own hand over Nana's. He had never heard an apology more sincere and his anger melted away instantly. "I am not mad", he said. "I understand he holds an important place in your life now that you know him but please don't bring this up again"

"I won't", I promised. "I am sorry"

Taehyung pulled me even more closer as he nuzzled his face in my neck. "I want to apologize too. I shouldn't have screamed"

"Nah I was being bratty and rude. I deserved it", I chuckled through tears and I saw his lips curve in a smile. "Let us sleep now. We will leave early tomorrow. You have to get back to your university"

I nodded. "What about you? Now that you quit, what will you do?", I asked.

"There are a number of things I must take care of. Don't worry, I will keep myself busy baby", he kissed the top of my forehead and I closed my eyes letting his minty cologne fill my nose as I put my face in his chest. The last thing I heard was a click of fingers as the lights closed and we both drifted to dreamland in each others arms.