Prologue

*Third person's pov*

"Do we have to do it love?" the king questioned looking down at his queen who is sitting on the edge of the bed of their 10 years old son's, caressing his sleeping face.

"Yes!" She answered with a long sigh and withdraw her hand from her son's face to gaze at her husband who is standing next to her with a troubled look. "Being the child of the strongest alpha's and someone like me has it's own price honey. He has to pay it. It's his destiny. Even I can't interrupt the path of fate. He has to face his own fate alone. Neither of us allowed to help him." A single tear escaped from her eye as she uttered those words, paining the king's heart seeing his wife in such a situation. He pulled her head to his waist and hugged her shoulders mumbling soothing words to calm her down.

"He is gonna hate me for this honey!" She started sobbing into her husband's hold.

"No he wouldn't love. We are just sending him to my brother's pack. They would look after him as his own son. Beside we can visit him when ever we want and he would be here in his school vacations." The king tried to assure her with a cheerful voice, but he was also dying inside knowing they can't be with their only son as it is against the plan of his fate. He is the child of the strongest alphas of their world which makes him stronger than anyone else in their world. Even more than his own father, the king. So he can't grow under his parents protection as they had already once crossed the path of fate bringing him into this world. He has to face everything alone. That's the price he has to pay for being their child.

"He is our child love. He will get through this. Don't worry!" They both glanced at their sleeping son with a longing sad look.

"He will!" She said assuring herself. But deep down she knows that this not gonna be easy for their son. He has a rock hard path waiting ahead of him. After all she was aware of the path he would have to work. So she knows better than anyone else. But what can she do. She can't change the destiny of their child going against fate. If she does her son would have to pay the price of that too like he already paying a price of being her son. So she has nothing else but to suck it up and watch everything silently. She has to let him go!

********

*Amanda's pov*

I looked at him with tear filled eyes, but his face was a blur not allowing me to see his gaze. With each passing second I was aware of my slowing heart beat and the tears that falling into my face. He is crying! He is crying for me. I slowly raised my hand to touch his cheek and that's when I realized how bloodied it was. I caressed his cheek despising the throbbing pain in my stomach.

"I am s-sorry!" I was able to chock out between painful grunts that left my mouth.

"It's all your fault! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" He yelled looking up at someone. I glanced up to see a figure standing there few feet away from my laying figure in the ground. I couldn't see that person's face cause the man above was covering the view of that person's face.

"I curse you! I curse you to become a blood sucking monster! You told her that I am a monster and separated her from me. Guess what? You are going to turn into a monster too. A monster who would suck your own kind's blood." He yelled depressingly pulling my body even closer to his lap while tears streamed down on his face into mine.

"I the first lycan, the child of moon-goddess curse you human to become a blood sucking monster. Everyone you bite would turn into a one too. This is your punishment for separating my love from me!" I looked at him with depressed eyes. What have I done? What have I turn himself into? His blur face looked down at me clutching my hand on his cheek while the man who stood in front of us dropped to floor holding his chest with a scream of agony.