Chapter 11

*Taehyung's pov*

Have you ever experienced a situation where you know what is happening yet your mind is refusing to process it, Where your subconscious is yelling at you to react yet your body is refusing to react? Well I am experiencing something like that now. I can feel the warmth of her body, I can feel the softness of her lips and I can definitely feel the tingles all over my body. Yet my mind is refusing to accept the fact that she is kissing me and my body is completely refusing to react. I am totally froze.

This is the moment I waited for whole my life, this is the moment which was only a dream for me few seconds ago and this is the moment I want to let go of all my insecurities and accept the fate yet something is holding me back. That something is the fact that this is her wolf who is kissing me, not her. I am sure she didn't intend this and she is not ready to take this step in our relationship. We don't even have a relationship between us in the first place to begin with. Yet I can't avoid the warmth and the softness I can feel on her lips. I want to cup her cheeks and pull her closer and at the same time I want to stay still like this and wait until she pull away. What would she think if I return the kiss?   

I didn't get much time to dwell on that thought cause I felt her warmth leaving my body, the softness of her lips pulling away and the tingles vanishing away from my body. I still kept my eyes wide and starred into her red eyes as she pulled away and licked her bottom lip seductively. My heart did somersault at the sight. I may be innocent and all, yet I am a man. I have feelings too. And right now she is playing with those feelings very well.

I broke out of my trance when I heard a small chuckle escaping from her mouth, red eyes glistening with mischievous as she look amused at my reaction. And it was my cue to blink. I blinked dumbfound at her and sure as hell I must be looking like a lost puppy right now, cause her soft chuckles turned into a laugh the next second. I know I should feel offended but seeing her laugh like this after back weeks gave me a bubbly feeling. I felt happy and satisfied, cause I am the reason behind that laugh. She is finally laughing openly because of me. She stopped her action realizing that I haven't even move a muscle of my body.

"You are mine mate. And I would never let go of what is mine!" she said with a promising tone looking deep into my eyes. My breath hitched when she got closer to my face again and I unintentionally pursed my lips holding my breath as her lips brushed against my cheek for a second. And like that she pulled away and winked at me before skipping away from there leaving me in a mess of feelings to deal with.

I have lot of questions in my mind, but for me the most important thing among them seems to be the fact that I didn't get her wolf's name. She kissed me and claimed me as her's. Yet I don't even know her name. I slowly raised my hand and touch my lips where I can still feel the tingles and warmth of her lips.

"Tae are you okay?" I snapped my head towards the door where a wide eyed J-hope stood looking panic for some reason. Well who wouldn't be, when your weak friend who always get bullied by even girls, got dragged away by a very pissed alpha? He stormed towards me, inspecting my body from head to toe.

"Are you okay Tae? What happened?" He asked in a concerned tone placing both his palm on my shoulders. Instead of answering him I smiled giddily as the images of her lips crashing into mine flashed in my mind. "Yah! Are you smiling when I almost had a heart attack worrying about you? I saw Amanda walking away Tae. And I swear her eyes was red! Did she hurt you?" He rambled almost loosing his patience. He came to a stop realizing my lack of attention and suddenly he gasped eyeing my fingers which were brushing my lips where the warmth of her lips still lingered.

"You guys kissed?" He mumbled surprised causing me to shake my head with wide eyes, denying his statement. "Don't lie Taehyung! I saw you guys eating each others faces like there is no tomorrow!" I gasped at that and panic stricken in my mind.