Chapter 32

*Amanda's pov*

The giant green trees that towered our path didn't ease me like usual. The chattering and laughing of my friends didn't make me interest like usual. Even my own breathing didn't calm my raging heart. I kept glancing out of the window hopping to see that familiar house which I used to live and my foot refused to stay put as they bounced in nervousness. The sound of car engine weighted on my heart as I tried to count those giant trees passing by to distract myself.

"Calm down Amy! We are almost there!" Jimin said for the umpteenth time glancing at me with a reassuring smile from the driver seat next to me.

"Just let her be man! I have been trying to calm her since lunch. She has been like that ever since she got the news from luna that her precious mate woke up!" Jungkook said from the back seat with a eye roll which caused the four of us to glare at him. "What? It's obvious she is whipped!" He defend earning a smack from Kayla like usual. At his words my mind wondered back to the question Yoongi asked yesterday. I was like a deer caught in head light at that moment. Unable to deny or accept. But thanks to mum I was saved from that awkward moment as she invited all of us in for a early dinner. So my answer was save for later. I know everyone was dying for my answer and curious about it. Even I myself is curious about it. If my mother didn't butt in, what would my answer had been? I am sure I wouldn't say yes. But would I say no either?

Suddenly the car came into a sudden halt causing all of us to jerk forward from our seats. Jungkook start cursing for the recklessness of jimin as I turned to him deciding to do the same teaming up with Jungkook. But My mouth froze on its' mid opening as I caught the sight of Jimin. He was scrunching his face starring at something in his front, not bothering about our cursing. Realizing the same Jungkook, Jhope and Kayla also stopped hissing at him and turned to look what he was looking so eagerly along with me. And our mouth dropped!

We are right in front of the pack house. But there was a little crowd between us and the pack house. Few of our pack mothers was out there with their pups laughing and chatting happily as my mate was being surrounded by their pups. He was laughing adorably and playing with those pups as their mothers cheered for their pups, encouraging them to catch the big man who escaped from their tiny grips easily. On the side my mother, Soongmi noona and Yoongi oppa stood glancing at him with a fond smile. Few of our warriors, probably the fathers of those pups stood far behind glancing at my mate calculatingly, like trying to read him or understand him. And that made me chuckle lightly. They are starring at him like he is some kind of a weird creature that came here from an other planet. 

"What the heck? Please tell me I am seeing things!" Jungkook shrieked from behind. That's what I have been thinking. That I am seeing things. But knowing that he also sees what I see, I knew it's all real. What the heck happened here? Just yesterday they were all against him and now....? It's like everything took a complete 180 degree turn. The people that were glaring and growling at him a few days ago now is smiling fondly at him and letting their pups play with him? What really happened here?

'Let me talk to him!' Milena gushed in my mind, but what surprised me was instead of hearing her usual oh so 'I am the queen' voice, it was pleading. It was a request rather than a command. She sounded so defeated and longing for her mate. It was so depressed yet hopeful. Like she can't believe what happening yet she wants to believe it. I opened the door and stepped out still keeping my eyes on the boy standing in the middle of pups.  

After back lot of struggling, hiding, keeping secrets, running away from each others and refusing to accept each others, here we are finally. Just standing a few feet away from each others. Within a span of two months, lot of thing changed in my life. The boy I never noticed in my life before is the only one that keeping me collected and sane today. He became the purpose of my life! If someone had told me the beginning of this year that I am gonna end up mated to the biggest nerd in our school and falling in love-.............? Wait! Love? No no no no........ Not love! I mean growing special feelings for him, I would have laugh at first before breaking the teeth of that said person for telling something as stupid as that. But now............