Chapter 4

*Amanda's pov*

His heart beat is wild matching mine. Our hot breath mingled fanning each others faces. His big eyes are open wide showing his dark brown orbs clearly which can easily mistaken as black if you didn't look closer enough. They held such a mystery on them which drowned me to him holding my gaze captivate. Then he blinked. He blinked breaking me out of my trance. I instantly took a step back and straighten when I realized how close our faces were. He still stared at me with wide eyes and wild beating heart which was very clear to my supernatural hearings, unable to move or say anything. And I did the only thing that felt like rational to me in that awkward situation. I turned around and ran away from him as fast as my leg could get me without using my supernatural speed. I ran away from him for the second time.  

My heart beat calmed a little and I shushed my sulking wolf when I neared my class. All the noises shut down when I opened the door and step in. All the gazes turn towards me and my eyes instantly caught the new couple sat on my usual spot. Kris and Yuri. Yuri sat on my usual spot which is next to Kris and Naeun sat beside her in her usual spot. 

Kayla sat behind them near the window side seat, but Jimin and Jungkook wasn't with her like usual. Instead both of them sat on the middle row across Kayla. I know why Kayla sat alone. As she wanted I walked towards her and sat in the middle seat next to her leaving the right side seat empty. When other students noticed that I sat down on an other seat without making a fuss about giving up my usual spot, they turn around and went back minding their own business knowing that they wouldn't witness a drama. I smiled at my friends and start getting my books out for the period when suddenly Kris turn back.

"Hey where have you been?" He questioned with a light smile trying to start a conversation, ignoring his mate who is now glaring at me from the front seat for stealing her mate's attention.

"Just took a quick walk to clear my mind." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"You aren't hurt right? From earlier?" He asked in a worried tone. I look at him baffled. Does he cares?

'Now he remember us?' My wolf scoffed in my mind. I just ignored her comment and shook my head smiling at him. The door opened again and Yoongjae walked in casually towards me. All our heads turn towards him as he stood next to me. That's when I realized that the seat next to me is his usual spot. He glanced at me hesitantly before dropping his bag on to the desk. I smiled at him reassuringly breaking a smile on to his face. He slowly turn forward stepping between the chair and desk to sit down, but froze suddenly. I furrowed my brows at his sudden change of behavior and turn to see where his gaze is and I realized why he is acting like this. In front of him Kris sent death glares at Yoongjae seething his teeth at him.

"Look like he still didn't get over with his possessiveness over you."  Jungkook mind-linked me while rolling his eyes at Kris. I watched as Yoongjae grabbed his bag and scurried away to sit next to Jimin without even sparing me a second glance. Kris released a sigh from his mouth once he made sure that his competitor is far away from me. And he totally missed how his mate huffed in anger at that. A smile tried to break into my face realizing that he still is not over with his possessiveness over me.

"Don't you dare get your hopes high girl! Remember he choose his mate over you." Kayla warned through the mind-link breaking my bubbling hopes. I didn't get a chance to sulk or reply to her as that most amazing scent caught my attention. My wolf become alert at her mate's presence urging me to look towards the entrance. But instead of lifting my head I lowered my head gazing at my desk like it is the most interesting thing right now as the door opened and he walked in with his friend.  Shit! How did I forget that he shares the same classes with us? Simple! Cause I never payed attention to him. I heard Yuri whining and turning Kris towards her seeking his attention. But I didn't care about them right at the moment cause my mind is clouded with his intoxicating scent. I just want to jump on him and mark him right here right now.