Chapter 22

*Taehyung's pov*

It's been three days. Three days since I last saw her and three days since I accepted her as my mate. I haven't seen her since then. Is she avoiding me? When I asked Jungkook and Jimin they said that she locked herself inside her room to study and even they haven't seen her. Kayla said the same except she joined her after school. I texted her, called her and never received a reply back. yes! She is avoiding me. Did I do something wrong by accepting her. We are mates and someday that is bound to happen. So why not now? I mean I didn't rush her to accept me or anything. I just simply said my decision and gave her time to accept me as her mate. I wouldn't mind if she takes a eternity for it. I will gladly wait for her as long as I get a chance to be by her side.

"Thinking about her again?" I broke out of my trance when I heard that familiar voice of Yoongi hyung to see him standing there leaning against my door frame with a raised eyebrow. I just sigh lazily throwing my bag off of my shoulder to my bed as he walked over to me taking a seat beside me on the bed. I just got home from the school and let me tell you. It sucks. It sucks without her. It sucks even more when I went for the football practice after school to get memories of her harsh face when she trained me there on that same ground. "It's hard to forget about your mate when she is not around. I have seen it in my own father and yours when we go abroad for pack business leaving our mothers behind." He said simply giving a squeeze to my shoulder. "But wanna focus on something else other than her for a while?" He asked suggestively. "The way how our fathers do?"

"What do you mean?" I finally let out my voice and even I myself can realize how exhausted it sounded. I am tried. I am tried of staying away from her. Normally alpha's can't stay away from their mate's without keeping in touch. It's extremely hard if they are newly founded. I don't know how that affects on me considering that I don't have a wolf at all, but I somehow feel depressed without her. I want to see her. Even a single glance is enough at this point.

"Since your feisty alpha mate had been training you, why don't we check it? To know how much she trained you. Why don't we have a little battle to check your abilities now?" Those eyebrows wiggled suggestively as his lips turned into a smirk which is not a good sign in my part at all. He wants to test? Not me, but my mate. He wants to have a battle with me not to test my abilities but test my mate's who taught me. The students represent the teacher most of the time.He wants to test whether she truly tried to train me or not. If did how much of her abilities she shared with me? How much of her own techniques she shared with me? And how serious she is about this? He is going to test her motivation through me.

"Sure!" I accepted without a hesitation knowing and fully trusting my mate's intention. She trained me, she still is. And I know she is giving her full onto it without holding back. For her I am not just a pup who is training under her. She trains me as the way she trains herself. I felt it with every move she made and I trust her! His smirk broaden as he stood up towering my sitting figure.

"Till one of us go down!" He said tentatively casting a gaze at my wide open huge window, before starting to remove his cloths and shifted into his huge brown wolf which almost fit my window size.

"Till one of us go down!" I returned back determinedly, getting into his back as he jumped out of my window landing down without a problem and leaped deep into woods as both of us hid our scent to avoid others from finding us until we are over.

*********

"Not bad Tae. I am impressed!" Yoongi hyung said through the pant as I doge an other attack of his. We have been going on it for hours and darkness already surrounded us. Still neither of us back down yet. Both of us are exhausted and bloodied, yet we are eager to finish this. My strength is on its' last stage and I would black out any second, but I refused to back down. That's not how my mate train me. The one thing she speciously taught me was to never give up. No one knows what will happen until the last second. "Both our fathers would be proud to find out how much stronger their's cute little fluff ball is getting!" He said with a proud tone before going stiff. I could use that chance to pin him down, but I don't wanna play dirty. There must be something if he went still all of sudden.