Chapter 30

*Amanda's pov*

A gut wrenching growl ripped out from my throat. In a sheer moment of being lost in mild-shock, I didn't had a chance to prevent my wolf from ripping out into the surface, pushing me to the back of my mind. Everyone around us tensed as my eyes glowed red, informing Milena's presence.

"You filthy mutts!" She roared voice full of venom. "You guys want to sacrifice my mate for your filthy desires and cheap insecurities?" She questioned voice full with rage making everyone to bow their heads, either in shame or fear. Pin drop silent fell over us.

"Milena?" That soothing deep voice caught her attention causing all the anger melt like ice in a heated pan. Among all the uncomfortable and bothered faces, his face was the only thing remain calm and unaffected under her powerful presence. "I want to prove myself. I can do-" He couldn't able to finish his sentence as my wolf held my hand high silencing him before he can complete  that stupid sentence.

"Yes I know you want to prove yourself mate!" She stated calmly. "But you don't have to fight a wolf for that!" Everyone's head raised to look at me confused at those words. "You have to prove that you are worth of being a leader. Not a wolf."  His eye brows knitted in confusion. "A fight between wolves are to prove the strength of their wolves. But you are not a wolf. Neither you gonna be a wolf leader. Either me, my pack members or even you, like it or not, you are not gonna become like any other alpha leaders. You are a human mate." His whole face slugged at those words. Those beautiful dark orbs clouded with pain causing my heart to tighten with a unknown guilt. But before he can drown himself in that pain my wolf spoke again. "Yes you are one among us even though you are a human, but you are different my mate. And that difference is what makes you unique." His eyes snapped towards me when I praised his difference from us. A glimpse of a hope gleamed in his eyes as everyone's ears shifted in interest, wanting to listen to their future leader eagerly. "You are unique my mate. And be honored about that . Use that uniqueness to write your own story. Mark a new history!" Her voice boomed sending shivers down everyone's spin. With each words my mate raised his head higher and higher. A new found pride and hope was evident in his face. "You don't have to be a wolf leader. Be a human leader. The first ever. Create your own history. Write your name in history as the first human alpha. Change the world. Be different. Be you!

By the time she finished her speech everyone was staring at me in utter disbelief. But my eyes was only on him. He glanced deep into my eyes searching for support, searching for reassurance and for my approval. And I was more than ready to give him that. More than that. My wolf took a few steps closer to him all the while staring into his eyes feeding his new found determination with supports.

"Move in here!" She said suddenly catching all of us off-guard, including myself. Tae's eyes widened as the beta next to him smirked at me with a satisfaction glint on his eyes. "You want to prove that you are worth of being a leader?" As expected Milena received a eager nod from our mate. "Then move into my pack for the time period and prove them that you are more than worth of being their leader. Prove them that moon goddess choice isn't wrong" She narrowed her eyes, taking an other step forward and deepening her voice to weight her next words. "Prove them that my choice isn't wrong!" A law whistle escaped from my so called best friend Jungkook, but soon he silenced himself probably because of the death glares he must be receiving.

"What if he become incapable to prove that?" That very familiar bitchy voice questioned. Naeun. I turned my head to the left to see she is standing among the crowed. I didn't notice her earlier. My wolf growled irritate as the previous memories of her confessing to my mate crashed back down into my mind.

'Milena don't!' I warned stopping my wolf from doing anything. 'Give me the control!' I ordered much to her disapproval, but nonetheless she compiled trusting my judgments. I noticed how everyone around us relaxed as I took control turning my orbs back to its' normal color.