Chapter 9

*Amanda's pov*

I took a seat next to Taehyung ignoring all the shock stares, but they still didn't break out of their trance. So I had to bark a 'what' to bring them back to their world and they immediately turned around minding their own business seeing my murderous glare. Yuri wrapped a hand around Naeun and help her to limp towards her seat. I know I should feel guilty seeing her like that, but seeing her limping towards her seat gave me an odd satisfaction. Am I turning into a sadist? I caught the gaze of Kris's as he walked towards his seat looking at me with a strange expression plastered on his face. He is looking at me like he can't recognize me at all. Like I am someone else. My heart tighten and all of sudden I felt uneasy seeing that look on his face. The anger in me dissolved as guilt start to took over me. This is not me. This is not like me. I would never hurt my friends like that. No matter what I never lost my control when it comes to my friends and family.

A hiss from the person next to me broke me out of my train of thoughts. I turn my head to see Taehyung rubbing his left hand over his bandage. That all it took to darken my mood again. She deserve it. She did this to my mate. I shouldn't feel guilty about anything I did or nor should I regret what I did. It's lesson for her to stay away from my mate next time. Beside she is not my friend anymore. She betrayed me. And the one who betrayed me never got away from that. That's my reputation. I am like a mirror. I would show others what would they show me. So you have to be very careful with me. 

Finally the teacher entered to the class room oblivious to everything what happened few minutes ago, but she was very much pleased to find all of us unusually silence and obedient. After what felt like hours but actually 50 minutes the first period ended and I was the first one to be out. During the whole period Kayla tried to calm me through the mind-link and the two boys sat with her was beyond confused at my sudden outburst. I found Taehyung and J-hope gaze on me time to time, but I didn't question it. Instead I just focused on jabbing my pens into my text book destroying it with colorful inks. Once I got angry it's not easy to calm me down. I would be in a foul mood for the whole day glaring at everything and everyone not minding who they are to me. The people who are close to me knows this and they would do their best to not to piss me off anymore or better like not to talk to me at all, cause everything they would say would piss me off. I am very hard person to deal with sometimes.

The day passed like that until lunch, but I always made one my friend to keep an eye on Taehyung. Knowing my mood Jungkook or Jimin didn't questioned my sudden possessiveness over him and did as I asked. Kayla didn't have to question at all cause she knows. I walked towards our usual table in the cafeteria avoiding all the whispers about my newest stunt I pulled earlier and found all my friend already there waiting for me. I sat across Taehyung, in the middle of Jimin and Kayla greeting everyone. As usual everyone returned my gesture except Taehyung who was too busy enjoying his drink while scribbling something on a book. Is this is what I get after stood up for his defense? Well can't hope him to warm up to me that fast! After all he suffered lot because of my ex. The only fact he tried to became a friends with me turned his school life into a hell.

"We will get food!" Jimin siad standing up with Jungkook who sat next to Taehyung. "Do you want anything Tae?" My mouth dropped, cause when he asked that Taehyung actually gave his attention to Jimin and asked for a sandwich. He talked. Even though he had a blank face, he actually talked to him. I acknowledge my friends but not me. Why? He supposed to talk to me first. He should open up to me first. For goddess sake I am his mate. If he can open up to my friends, why can't he even spare a glance at me? They are my friend! He should get close to me first and then to my friends. Why things goes other way around?

'You are sounding salty!' My wolf comment and I rolled my eyes at her. Of course I would! Who wouldn't be if your mate ignored you existence completely and instead talked with your friends in front of your eyes. 'Then mark him. Make him ours!'