Chapter 46

*King's pov*

"BULLSHITS!" I roared tearing an other letter into pieces causing everyone to tense and back away from their seats. The atmosphere was so tensed and my anger lingered in the air making it heard to breath for others as they feared for their lives not knowing when would the beast snap. The torn papers joined the shattered paper collection in the floor almost covering the polish off-white tiles making it look like my throne is on a bunch of papers. The early sun peaked into the room through big glass widows making clear the horrified look on my subject's faces. 

"Alpha!" All our head turns towards my side to see my beta glancing at me with a serious look not affected by my outburst unlike others in the room. Not an ounce of fear shown upon his fetchers as he glanced at me with a mischievous glint on that gaze. Years of being together he learned to deal with my anger and well aware of the fact that I won't lay a finger on him considering how important he is to my mate. That woman would skin me alive if I hurt him. So I always have to suffer holding back myself when it comes to my beta.

I raised an eyebrow at him questioningly signaling him to continue as I focused on my breathing to hold down the bubbling anger on my mind, blinding my senses making me almost give into my blood lust wolf. I can't let out that beast. Not yet! 

"Our spy informed that they are already on their way here. It would take maximum an hour for them to reach our border!" My beta informed causing everyone to tense more. Perfect! They are walking right into my trap. I pushed away all the letters that rested on the table before me. All are from different alphas from different different packs who joined hands with my enemy on this war. They took away my son and tried to lure me out of the place alone to protect my son. They expected me to act irrational out of my fury. I almost did if it wasn't for that Kayla girl who left a clear clue where to fine my Tae! 

"Good! Everything is ready?" I questioned standing up from my seat and cracking my muscles. Time to break some bones!

"Your daughter-in-law gathered all the other alpha's troops who are willing to join hand with us and she is currently leading them to the border where our troop is waiting." Proud swelled on me hearing that. Despite the situation she is acting like a proper leader holding back emotions to lash out them when the time is correct. I can tell from her gaze that it's gonna be a bloody war seeing how hungry she is for revenge. She will be the perfect queen for my son.

"We will meet those traitors halfway. No need to wait for them to reach the pack border!" I announced with a smirk licking my canines to show my thirst for blood. Since I didn't come out like a mad dog searching for my son they are heading here. A big mistake. We lured them out of the shadow and already half of my soldiers along with that Jimin and Jungkook kid are on their way to save the crown prince. 

All our head snapped towards the entrance when those big double doors slammed open filling the throne with my favorite scent. There walked in the love of my life gracefully with a bright smile on her face. Despite the situation she is the only one who is relax and staying nonchalant not giving away her emotions. But if I look deep enough I can feel a little bit of fear lingering on her heart through our bond. She is doing great though hiding it with a winning smile making others confused and lost trying to understand her behavior. Always the weird one!

My own lips stretched into a thin line as I couldn't help but to admire her beauty. I almost broke into a chuckle seeing the distress maids following behind her in rush holding different type of fabrics and few other things which I didn't give time to pay attention. Much worth thing is walking towards me. Why would I spare my glance for other useless things? The maids were huffing trying to catch their breath when my mate finally lashed into my arms hugging and planting a peck on my cheek melting all my tension away. I spare a pitiful glance at those maids as she smiled sheepishly like always. When would she ever stop giving a hard time to those maids. Still the same weird girl I mated years ago.