Chapter 19

*Taehyung's pov*

The chirping of birds, the coldness of morning breeze, the humming of trees and the singing of bees, everything went deaf to my ears as I listened to my most favorite music of this world. Her heart beat. We gazed into each other's eyes lovingly, so lost in each other's forgetting to admire the beautiful nature surrounding us. For the first time I saw pure love and desire in her eyes. For the first time those emotions shinned in her eyes for me. Only for me. There is nothing holding us back. There is no one between us. Only us, lost in each other's with love and desire. 

She leaned in closer and closer, her gaze traveling to my lips and eyes back and forth.For the first time I had courage to lean in and gaze at her soft lips with desire. Wanting to taste them so badly. She is mine. Those lips are mine. I have rights to touch and feel what is mine. She is my mate. My Amanda! I felt desire on me. Desire for her. My whole body felt like on fire as her hot breath fanned against my lips sending shivers down my spin. My eyes got heavy and I allowed them to close wanting to memorize every second of this moment in my head. Wanting to feel the touch of her soft lips on mine. I leaned in even more closer as our breath mingled together. I could hear her fast beating heart matching mine perfectly. The tips of our nose touched sending tingles and sparkles all over our bodies.

"TAEHYUNG!"

My eyes snapped open and I glanced at her narrowed eyes with confusion.

"TAEHYUNG!" 

Her eyes narrowed even more in annoyance as I felt like someone shaking my body.

"TAEHYUNG WAKE UP!" I jolted up from my bed with wide eyes, heart beating frantically. My fingers touched the tip of my nose where I could still feel tingles. A small smile appeared on my face but it soon vanished when I remembered that our sweet moment got interrupt by someone. I glanced up with a annoyed face and found J-hope and Jin hyung standing there closer to my bed with wide eyes. I was about to snap at them for disturbing my sweet dream, but stopped when something about their's expressions yelled emergency and trouble. I scrunched my brows creating lines between them.

"Taehyung get up! We need to hurry up." Jin hyung scurried pulling my hands to make me stand up which got me even more confused.

"What is it hyung?" I asked in a annoyed tone and nonetheless giving into his pulling and standing up.

"Yoongi is here!" J-hope said simply walking into my closets to get fresh cloths for me to dress in.

"Hyung is here?" I asked with wide eyes. "GREAT!" I beamed jumping up and down like a excited kid who just got his new toy. Goddess I missed him!

"No it's not Tae!" Jin hyung snapped which flattered all my excitement as I recognized the worrisome on his tone. Why are they so tensed? Yoongi hyung is not a bad person. He is the best and he is like family to all of us. We all are very close. So why are they worried about his arrival. Weren't they dying to see him. They gushed me about how much Yoongi changed and how strong he became to suite the role of royal beta just few days ago. They were kind of showing off proudly about their friend. Now what is there problem? Sensing the confusion on my face J-hope answered all the questions running in my head.

"It's great he is coming Tae. But he isn't coming here. He is going to Amanda's pack with her parents first." I scrunched my face even more not understanding their point for worrying about that. J-hope sighed before explaining. "He is gonna see Amanda Tae. And he is gonna realize her because of the bond he shares with her. And he doesn't know what's going on here. So  he will expose all of us accidentally!" Shit! We are screwed. I stormed to the bathroom and took the fastest shower I ever got in my life. I ran out of the room with a towel wrapped around my waist, a fresh set of cloth in my hand and my hyung's hot behind my trail. We got into the waiting car Namjoon hyung pulled in front of the pack house and I pulled on my pants before getting into the passenger seat beside Namjoon hyung. Goddess save us!