Chapter 42

*Amanda's pov*

"How long?" I managed to question past the violent beating of my heart. Sweat beds decorated my wide forehead like the stars accompanying night sky. The quivering of my bottom lip fastened it space when Kayla gave me an annoyed look followed by with a tired sigh.

"One more hour before landing!" She answered patiently causing the bliss bubbling in the pit of my stomach to risen up even more almost ready to blurt out through my teeth.

"Why shouldn't we just use the portals to get to the palace?" I complained for the umpteenth time, pushing back the nervousness bubbling inside me with a nonchalant look. Instead of answering me she gave me like 'seriously' look sealing my mouth successfully. But my question didn't went unanswered though.

"For two reasons!" Jungkook chirped from the behind before kneeling in his seat to take a good look on us. "First cause you ran away yesterday when we tried to travel through the the portals, out of fear-"

"I wasn't-"

"Second because a huge amount of members participating the royal ball." He continued ignoring my protest. "Humans would suspect if a huge sum of people disappeared into thin air for few days. So we have to do it in normal way." Kayla nodded her head, agreeing with that idiot.

"Will you guys shut it!" Yoongi groaned next to Jungkook causing Jimin to hold back his laughter as the boy kneeling on the seat paled receiving the death glare of grumpy grandpa. "People are trying to sleep here!" He uttered in an annoyed tone as Jungkook silently sat down with a gulp. Serves you right brat. It was my plan to make him sit next to Yoongi so I can rest in peace for this few hours of flight journey.

"When are you not sleeping?" Jhope scoffed from our front seat causing all of us to giggle. "Besides it is your queen that causing chaos here! That's why they should make a rule not to let five years toddlers use flights."

"Hey!" They all burst out laughing as I was stuck glaring daggers at them with a pout. I know very mature of me!

"I was gone for two minutes and you guys are teasing my mate?" Relief washed over me like someone poured a ice water bucket over a burning iron. His voice along shut all the chaos running in my head as I glanced up at those memorising pair of eye. I was particularly inviting him to sit beside the empty seat next to me which was his original place before he went to check on our parents who are using the business class seats. What about us then? Well we wasn't to use a flight in the first place but thanks to my run away stunt yesterday we had to book a flight. There wasn't enough vacant business class seats. But hey anything is fine as long as we reach our destiny which I am dreading to be.

"There comes your knight in shining armor!" Namjoon oppa mocked next to Jhope causing Jin oppa to glare which shut his teasing chuckle.  I visibly relax on my seat when I felt my mate's presence next to me. Tingles sparked all over my skin when our hands brushed causing me to let out a satisfying sigh. A hand clasped against mine interviewing with my fingers. The strong sparkles was there as I glanced into his orbs which was gazing back at me with adoration and love.

"Relax! Everything is gonna be okay!" His deep voice rang in my ear drums like a soothing music, taming my wild beating heart.

"But Tae according to my last experience your mum isn't pleased with me!" I said worriedly blocking all the voices around me as I focused on his reassuring gaze, listening to that softly beating heart of his. A light smile came upon his face, making his angelic features look even more captivating.

"Don't worry Amy! She is my mum. I know her. As long as my heart is with you, she wouldn't be able to hate you. Cause she knows that I always choose the best!" If I said that my heart didn't flatter it would be a huge lie. Milena wagged her tail like a puppy that got a huge treat from its' owner.  My heart was swelling as I fought to push back the crimson color threatening to taint my cheeks. Can't believe how I end up like this. The big badass queen bee is blushing because of the words uttered by the biggest nerd who is no longer a one. But one thing is for sure. That I am so in love with this boy. There is no longer doubting my feelings. I love him. Amanda loves Kim Taehyung!