Chapter 29

*Taehyung's pov*

"Prepare my hundred bucks!" I saw Yoongi  hyung saying in a challenging tone to the Namjoon hyung sitting in front of him.

"In your dreams!" The latter scoffed in response causing Songmi noona to shake her head at the duo. I walked towards them without a word while smoothing the lines in my suite. The trio's head snapped towards me with a look of approval at my choice of dress code causing some of my nervousness to ease. I gave them a lip closed tight smile as anxiety bubbled the tip of my stomach thinking about the upcoming meeting.

"You look great Tae! You will definitely woo them with that look!" I heard Jhope's voice behind me as he walked into the living room. There was a satisfied look on his face at my attire. After all he was the today's designer. After yesterday match when Amy said that I had to meet her father everyone around us went totally crazy except me. It was a double celebration for them. First our team won the match under my new lead. Second I am finally gonna meet my mate's father and talk. I don't know what's on it to celebrate despite me dying from the anticipation of not knowing whether he and his pack gonna accept me as her mate!

"Of course he will. Beside who can resist his cuteness?" Namjoon hyung boost proudly.

"You mean more like his sexiness!" Yoongi hyung interrupt with a cocky smirk earning a death glare from him.

"Will you two stop getting into each others throat for a while?" Songmi noona finally snapped with a groan shutting both of their mouths. Jhope chuckled and sat next to her rubbing her round belly wanting to ease some of her frustration, which he succeeded at as she let out a sigh leaning against him relaxing under his warmth.

"Anyway what is this talk about hundred bucks?" I questioned wanting to change the topic and turn their attention away form me for a while. Songmi nonna sighed and glared at the duo which they ignored.

"It's a bet!" Suga hyung said in a nonchalant tone keeping a blank face not wanting to trigger the pregnant woman further more, but there was a glint of smugness on his eyes which betrayed his blank look. I furrowed my brows in confusion and Jhope beside her mirrored the same look of mine. 

"Apparently they are betting when is your father gonna visit you!" She explained earning a nod from the a fore mentioned duo. "Namjoon think since the end of this semester is nearing your father would wait for the summer vacation and call you home to spend the vacation with them. But Yoongi thinks that-" She couldn't finish the line as the mentioned man himself butt in.

"Your father would pop out from nowhere anytime soon!" Suga hyung finished smoothly earning death glares from noona. Mentioning about my father twitched my heart. I felt a pang on it as I remembered I have been ignoring him with all the shits going around in my life lately. How could I? That man is everything in my life! He is my inspiration and my role model! And until now I never hide anything from him. Yes! I am daddy's boy! Deal with it, but I am not gonna change. As soon as I am done with this meeting the first thing I am gonna do is sit and have a long ass serious talk with him. Sure there would be hell lot of teasing knowing him, but that man has every rights to know what's going in my life.

"Awwww..... is someone missing his daddy?" Jhope cooed teasingly catching my lost gaze causing other to crack up. Way to embarrass me! But I made no move to protest cause what he said was true. I miss him. A lot!

"Oi! Stop teasing my baby!" Someone said defending and all our step snapped towards the new arrival. There walked in my legal guardian, Jin hyung holding a giant white cardboard box. Without an other word he took long strides towards me and placed that heavy box on my palm before sighing in relief, eyeing that box proudly like he accomplished the most difficult mission in his life.