Chapter 10

*Amanda's pov*

I found a worried looking mum sitting on the living room waiting for me when the four of us arrived the home. There were few pack members also, mostly elders sitting in the living room. As soon as she saw me the worried look on her face some how reduced and she asked me to come to the training ground for a meeting. It was odd to have a meeting out of no where on a time like this, but nonetheless the four of us changed our clothes and went to the training ground to find the half of our pack members gathered there in a circle. In the middles stood my parents and when I saw the person standing in front of them, I knew what this meeting exactly for. The for of us walked towards the middle and I stood beside Naeun while my friends stood few step behind me almost joining the crowd. If I am not assuming wrong, judging by the situation I think Naeun complained to my father or the alpha of this pack seeking for justice for my earlier behavior. That's why almost all the pack members are gathered here to see what gonna happen to their future alpha for being violence against a own pack member. Seeing the death serious look on my fathers face, I knew right there that he is going to handle this problem as the alpha of this pack, not as my father. Everyone went silent when my father raised his hand to silence them and a corner of my eyes I saw Yuri and Kris standing behind Naeun among the crowd.

"So Kim Eun Ae!" I mentally cringed when My father address me from my real name. He knows how much I try to avoid using that real name, but he did this to show me that this is highly formal and no personal emotions or relationships are involved. My father is a man who take his role and responsibilities very serious. Sure he loves his family, but he always put his pack before anything. "I heard you raised your hand against a your own pack member today?" He questioned and I glance at Naeun from a corner of my eyes to see her standing there lightly bending and holding her stomach. Did that hurt that much? She should have completely heal by now! I didn't put much pressure on those kicks.

"Yes alpha!" I answered keeping my head low to show him respect. I heard few gasps from pack members at my boldness. Using violence against your own pack members is punishable. Specially if you are the alpha or the future alpha. If you are proven guilty then your title would be ripped out from you. I raised my head to see a amused look on my father's face at my boldness, but soon he schooled his expression into a blank one. I know he must be mentally smirking now, knowing that he taught me well. "If you are not guilty, never be afraid to answer boldly and keep your head high to show that what you did was right!" That's what he used to tell me when he trained me and being the good daughter of his,here I am listening to his words.

"Do you have any justify for your behavior?" He questioned and by now he knows that I have a valid reason behind my action. I always did and that's why he is giving me a chance to prove my innocence. That's why he must have gathered the pack members to prevent any future false rumors being spread against me regarding to this complain. Well my father is a wise man. I nodded my head and turn towards Naeun with a blank face covering my rage.

"Can I here her part of the story alpha?" I asked in professional tone and saw Naeun tensed in her spot. Ha! Like I thought she lied.

"According to her you attacked her in the school to take revenge on her for choosing Kris's mate side against your's when you got into a fight with her." My father stated calmly. "And I would like to here your part of the story before taking a decision!"

"Well she didn't lie completely alpha." My father looked confused at my statement. "Yes I attacked her in the school and she did choose Yuri over me, but I didn't attack her for that." I said in a dead calm tone. "I attacked her cause she was bulling a member of full moon pack. By bulling mean breaking that boy's bones. The first time I caught her doing that, I didn't get physical with her, I just warned her. And the second time also she insulted that boy along with me in front of the whole school. That time also I let her go with a warning. But she decide to go against my word and beat that boy for the third time and that's when I decide to gave a taste of her own medicine to her." I explained my reasons and by the time I was ending Naeun looked pale. "Everyone in our pack who is going to that school will confirm this alpha!" I finished my side of the story with a bow and trying my best not to show the smugness I felt at that time.