Chapter 24

*Amanda's pov*

It hurts! It hurts to see him sitting there clutching my lifeless body and wailing over it. He lost two important things. Two! 

His other half. His wolf. And the mother of his children.

He wailed and wailed and wailed, but it wasn't for loosing his wolf or his powers. It was for loosing me. 

He yelled telling over and over again that how much he loves me, how much I mean for him and how much he wants me. My two little bundle of joys, the symbols of our love, our children sat next to him crying seeing their father yelling and wailing like a mad man.

My heart shattered seeing him wailing like that. He lost me. The mother of his children, his wife, the love his life and his Amanda!

Why? Why? Why?

Why didn't I tell him? All these years I cherished him, supported him, believed him, adored him and loved him. Then why didn't I tell him before? Why didn't I tell him that I love him? 

It's late! I was too late! I didn't get to tell him that. I didn't get to tell him that I love him. I was too late. I couldn't tell him that I love him. I love him!

"It isn't late my dear!" I snapped my head to see the beautiful woman that he called his mother standing next to me there glancing at her son with sadden and pained eyes. Even though her eyes held unlimited sadness, her body radiant with the unconditional love. She looks beautiful, almost unreal. Those sadden eyes land on me with so much concern in them as she brush her those long tender fingers against my cheeks wiping away the tears on my cheeks that I didn't know was there. "Listen Amy!" She said softly with so much sadness and concern behind that soft tone. "I am giving you a chance. A chance to accept him, A chance to love him, A chance to understand him, A chance to support him and most importantly a chance to tell him all those." My heart and eyes filled with hope as her figure start to vanish little by little. "And I will give you a gift. A gift that will lead you to him. 'Milena!'  " Her whole body disappeared. The only visible part was her angelic face and that soft innocent smile. "you are the cure to his curse dear. You are the cure!" He face start fading as the only thing I could see was those hopeful eyes. Tears streamed down my face as I looked at those eyes. "Remember! Remember to tell him Amy." That was the last thing I heard before she faded completely. 

I felt into my knees. I felt into my knees in front of him while tears ran down from eyes endlessly like a waterfall. I slowly raised my hand cupping one of his cheek on it. He can't feel it. He can't see it and he can't here what am I about to say.

"I love you!" Those three words,I said it. I said it meaning a every single letter on it. I said it with so much pain and I said it with so much love.

"I love you Taehyung!"

I jerked up gasping for air and clutching my fast beating heart. Sweat beds decorated my forehead and my whole mouth and throat felt dry. Something wet streamed down my cheeks landing on the white silky sheets that rested on my lap. Tears!

Why am I crying?

I checked my phone and noticed that it's 6.45 a.m. That's not the only thing I noticed. A 15 missed calls was there too. All from one person. My mate, Taehyung! For past two days I have been avoiding him. His calls and his texts. I even avoided all his pack members also. I mean I am not ready. I am not ready to face him after what happened last friday night. I don't know. I don't know what to do. I am lost. Now everyone's knows about us, but no one is giving out any reaction. Not even my own parents. I don't know what's on their minds. Did they accept this or not. I don't know. I FUCKING DON'T KNOW!