Chapter 33

*Taehyung's pov*

I waited anticipation, near the cafeteria, glancing at the long hallway waiting for her figure to round around the corner. Anxiety got the best of me as each second passed by, assuming the worst about earlier incident. I don't know what gotten into me these days. Specially just now. When she said she is going to leave me, something inside me snapped. It's like something deep inside me got triggered by her words. Ever since I accepted her as my mate something inside me start to change. It's like she woke up a unknown part inside me that kept buried until now. I know I have been acting like a annoying over possessive alpha ass- WAIT! I am an alpha. Agrhhhhhh........ Yes I am an alpha, but what my point is that I don't have that over possessive wolf in me. So why am I acting like a one towards my mate? I confronted about this matter with Yoongi hyung yesterday hoping to find a answer within him.

"That runs in family Tae!"  was his answer. I gave him a look which he rolled his eyes at and explained me more. "Look at your father. Your parents have been mated and married for years now. Yet your father acts like he found your mother yesterday and newly marked her. They are acting like a newly mated couple no matter how many years passed!"  True! My father is the most possessive man or animal you can ever find in this earth. So I figured out after his explanation that over possessiveness runs in my blood. And Amy just woke up that sleeping part of me.

I groaned when I realized she still isn't showing up and that kind of got me worried. Is she okay? Did I push it too far? Deciding to check it myself I start to walk back towards where I left her few minutes ago. And as I turned the corner I got glimpse of my mate standing in the very corner of the hallway just a few steps away from the library. But my blood start to boil when I realized who is the person standing in front of her. That mother fucker has guts to approach her even after I made myself clear that she is mine in front of the whole damn school that day in the cafeteria?Guess I had to make it specially clear for him personally this time!

With a new found courage and boldness I marched towards the obvious pair with irritation bubbling inside my core at how close he is standing to her. I hid my scent before coming here, cause I assumed she would run away if she caught my scent. And glad I did that cause they didn't even notice me nearing until I got closer enough to here what that jerk was saying.

"Can I have a talk with you!" Red hazed covered my vision at those words. Anger start to bubble up deep in my core, feeding the dark thoughts that are arising in my mind.

"No you can't!" I said through the gritted teeth startling them both at my unexpected presence. Kris's eye narrowed with annoyance while on the other hand my mate went totally still like a statue. It was audible even into my ears how she gulped as I stood next to her and wrapped my hands around her waist possessively, pulling her to my side. Kris's eyes burned wholes in the hand as he clenched his fist. His eyes clouded with jealousy as a very low growl escaped from his mouth at my action. 

*Scoff*

Like I would get scared of it. Sucks to be you man. This girl is mine now and there is no way in hell I will back down and hide like a coward letting you snatch her away from me. She is mine and mean to mine. So I would do anything for her. Anything! I am ready to die for her and even kill for her

"And who are you to decide that?" Kris asked through the gritted teeth, somewhat getting more pissed at my sudden boldness.

"Her mate, boyfriend and soon to be husband!" I stated the most obvious with cockiness. An other growl escaped from his mouth as my mate glanced at me with a open mouth like I just grew two heads.

"Stay away from this runt. You can't order me around!" He snapped which somewhat pissed me even more at his dis-respectfulness tone.

"I can order you around cause I am gonna be your fucking alpha soon!" I snapped back with the same tone of his taking a challenging step ahead. Amanda gasped instantly clutching my forearm with her both palms trying to stop me from getting further closer to him. A sudden loud growl ripped out from his throat as he launched at me grabbing me by my collar. Our faces were inches apart from each others as we both stared deep into each others gaze with a challenging gaze, neither willing to back down.