Chapter 25

*Amanda's pov*

I was paralyzed. My eyes were wide opened. Everything around me felt in slow motion. My toes curled as I clutched my bag pack tightly turning my knuckles white. Milena start to howl in joy inside my mind. I felt like I am in cloud nine. His hot breath fan against my nose sending shivers down my spin. His lips moved against mine drugging me with the taste of those sinful lips. I felt high.

My eyes rolled back at thepleasure I felt. At that moment something, something I forgot this morning crashed back into my mind. My breath hitched when memories of my dream flashed in front of my eyes. I start to remember everything. Everything I saw in my dream as his soft lips mingled with mine. Those sadden eyes. The feeling of loosing. The cries of heartbreak. How he wailed holding my lifeless body and how helpless those children looked. Everything, everything flowed back to my mind. The pictures of that dream played inside my mind like a movie.

"And I will give you a gift. A gift that will lead you to him. 'Milena!' " 

A tear escaped my eyes followed with lot more next accompanying that single one as I remembered that horrible dream. Now I remembered. I remembered why I woke up crying again. I had that dream again. That weird dream. My tears ran passed down my cheeks and mingled with our lips making our lips taste salty. His eyes snapped open feeling the wetness and pulled away immediately with wide eyes. He looked at me with horror filled eyes seeing my tears. Panic stirred inside him as he start to fumble with his words.

"A-Amy I-I am Sorr-" I didn't let him complete that sentence. No I don't want him to apologize thinking that he did a mistake. No I don't wanna push him away from me anymore. I don't wanna hold myself back anymore. So I did the only thing to shut him. Clutching his collars and pulled him closer to me crashing my lips against him.

"WOHOOOOO.....!' I heard whistles around us. Probably from our gang. Cause surely other student must be too shock to react. Seeing their queen bee kissing the biggest nerd in the school. Taehyung went froze under my touch. He stilled like a statue as I moved my lips against his soft ones. I slowly closed my eyes savoring the taste of him lips. Thousand of sparkles ran in my body as my heart did flips. A pleasurable chill ran down my spin when I felt his warm big hands wrapping around my waist pulling our bodies closer leaving no space for air.

I felt flashes going on and off, I heard the whistling and clapping, heard the mumbling and surprised gasps. Yet i decide to ignore all of them wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling his face even closer to mine. Our lips moved in sync as everything around us start to faded slowly. All the sounds start to become blur and I start to felt light headed. The feeling of ground beneath us faded as I could only feel his lips. His lips only. Inside my closed lids start to become bright. Too bright that it start to hurt my brain. I felt a sharp sting pain in my brain. Like someone is pocking my brain from needles. Suddenly that bright light start to turn into pictures as I heard a distant giggles. Giggles of two little kids.

"Catch me tiger!" The little girl yelled looking over her shoulder with a giggle seeing her best friend chasing after her with that same boxy smile of his. She giggled before running faster bouncing on her little feet. Everything around them looked peaceful. The mother nature looked at those two little adorable creatures lovingly, seeing them enjoying each others company without knowing what hard ships the future hold before them. the little girl was laughing so hard that she didn't pay attention on her steps and stumbled loosing her balance, but instead of meeting with the harsh ground her body was met with something soft and squishy. She lift her head to see her best friend lying under her holding her securely on his hold.

"I got you Amy!" He said sweetly looking down at her with a wide grin. The girl giggle before kissing his cheek and sitting up making space for him to sit next to her.