Chapter 34

*Suga's pov*

"Your highness!" My authorial voice boomed among the crowd and trees with so much respect as I knelt down in front of the man that I consider as my role model in life. This man that oozing out power and dominance, the man that rule thousands of beast is the one that raised me into the man I am today. As soon as those words left my mouth everyone percent their went on their knees following behind me. All except one! I slightly look at from the corner of my eyes to notice it was none other than Taehyung who stood witho- WAIT! What? Taehyung? Oh SHIT!

"Papa!" Those words left his mouth even before I could rise into action. Everyone froze! Like literally froze. It was brutally obvious how their breath hitched as few gasped heard among them. I mentally cursed in my mind as I felt the change in air. It was plainly obvious how the air around us surrounded with the fear that took over within pack members. I slightly raised my head to glance at the boy that stood obvious all of the changes taking place around him with his famous boxy smile glancing at his father in pure happiness, unknown to the frantically beating hearts in fear, Unknown to the shock and disbelief that washed over them, Specially unknown to the look his mate is giving him right now. Amy was staring at him with wide eyes in pure disbelief. Her whole stance was frozen in the floor as she looked up at to her mate who is giddily smiling from ear to ear at his father, totally forgetting that he just blew up his cover that he kept hidden for years. Obvious to the fact that he just totally exposed his biggest secret over the excitement of seeing his father after back months, he dashed into the big man's arm that he held wide open for his one and only child, his prince, his heir and his pride.

"There my little tiger!" His father chuckled light heartedly as he pulled his son into his warm embrace. Tae buried his face on his chest wrapping both hands around the big figure basking on his warmth and scent. "I missed my innocent young boy!" The king said lovingly in a very gentle tone that anyone could every heard from leaving his always demanding, authorial voice.

"I missed my handsome old man too!" Tae said in a daze tone nuzzling his father's chest unknowingly taking in his scent to seek the love and comfort from the big figure. I was aware of the shocked look of people among us as they watch the scene unfolding in front of their eyes dumbfound. Can't blame them. If I was in their shoes I would have given the same reaction. But luckily though I have seen how this father and son acts like two dorks in each others presence. But sadly they haven't. So it is like a miracle for them to see the most scariest beast in our world, the king of thousands of monsters, the one that slaughtered thousands of wolves alone, acting all goofy like a immature child with his one and only son.

They pulled apart which earning a whine from Taehyung as he didn't want to loose the warmth of his father's embrace yet. The powerful man looked down at his son with a fond smile, love oozing out from his eyes as he took the appearance of his son, scanning his body all over had to toe, to make sure his little tiger is healthy and fit. But suddenly his fond smile vanished, as he narrowed his eyes keeping his gaze down staring at something or more like the bandage which was wrapped around in Taehyung's knuckles. Shit! Way to trigger him up!

If there is one thing you should know specially about the king is that never ever, even in your wildest dream, hurt his son and wife. That man will even kill the president of this country without a hesitation in front of everyone if it was for them. He completely loose all his sanity if one of them even slightly get hurt. I remembered he even once demand for a elevator in the castle  just because Taehyung tripped from the last two steps of staircase and got a light scratch on the knee. After back lot of bickering with the queen he finally got what he wanted. The elevator for his little son. That kind of a possessive man he is over his son. So I have no idea how would be his reaction to that wound.