Chapter 15

*Amanda's pov*

My heart felt at ease, my mind was relax, my body was humming in pleasure while my wolf howled in pure ecstatic. I forget everything around me. Everything. The gasps of students, the shocked face of our principle and teacher and his loud beating heart. I was lost in his embrace. I was, until our principle cleared his throat. That brought me back to the reality. I blinked back my tears and wiped my tear stain cheeks on his chest to get rid of the evident causing his breath to hitch at that. I pulled back with a scarlet face and gazed back him to see that his face is matching mine.

"I am sorry about everything Amanda!" Our principle said sounding kind of embraced. But I was too busy staring at my mate's face with a grateful smile. I wanted to say 'Thank you' but words wouldn't come out from my mouth. Instead I showed it in my eyes. And I think he understood it, cause he gave me reassuring smile like telling everything is okay. Words didn't exchange within us, but we talked to each others from our eyes. I don't know how it is possible. But we did. He understood what is in my mind and I understood what is in his mind. Once again our principle cleared his throat snapping both of us out of our trance. "I think everything is now clear and anyone wouldn't blame on you. Once again I am sorry Amanda!" He apologized earning a nod from me before glancing back at Naeun with a warning glare, "You guys can continue the class now." He said with a nod before walking away Naeun hot behind his trail.

"Okay guys go to your seats!" Our teacher uttered clapping his hand grabbing everyone's attention. Giving a one final grateful smile at my mate I turned around and my gaze met with a person who is fuming with anger and jealousy. Kris Wu! If I didn't know him better I would have think that he is angry with me for what happened with Naeun. But no. I know that look in his face better than anyone else, cause that's how he looked when he would be jealous over boys that tried to hit on me. He was gripping his pen tighter gritting his teeth harder, which made me surprised that the pen didn't broke from his hard grip. What's his deal now? I wasn't the only one who was glancing at him, I noticed Jungkook also staring at his brother with confusion. I looked at him questioningly like asking what is wrong with his brother, but he just shrugged glancing away. So I just decided to shrugged it off and take my seat avoiding Kris's obvious stares.

************

*Ringgggggggg........*

Everyone cheered particularly leaping out from their seats as the lunch bell rang. I gathered my belongings keeping an eye on a certain someone.

"Lets go!" Jungkook cheered standing up from his seat throwing his bag pack over his shoulder. From the corner of my eyes I noticed the person I kept an eye on slipping out from the class.

"You guys go on! I will catch up soon!" I let out before slipping out from there without waiting for anyone's answer. As soon as I got out  from the class I sniffed the air catching the fresh scent of that person's and followed it.

"Why did you tell it?" I stopped dead in my track when I neared a corner where her scent was stronger. I found Naeun standing with Yuri in a corner and I was fast enough to hidden behind a wall before they could catch me. Those two were too engross on their conversation to notice my scent.

"What should I do then?" Naeun questioned.

"What should you do? We agreed on this Naeun. We agreed to not to tell about the person who hit you. Why did you tell the truth? Now everyone knows that Amanda is not guilty." Yuri yelled in frustration. The nerve of this bitch! They tried to corner me for something i didn't do! How bold of them to assume that I would stay put and bare whatever they would throw at me?

"Hey! You wasn't there when Taehyung approached me! He threatened me!" Naeun defended.

"You got scared of that nerd!" Yuri scoffed at her mockingly. I know eavesdropping is rude. Hey but it isn't bad listening to other's conversation when it involves something related to you.