Chapter 31

*Amanda's pov*

Everything was silent as only the sounds of breathing could here in the silent suffocating room. Even breathing sounded too loud on my ears as all of us keenly focused our attention on the women that currently sitting next to my mate's laying unconscious body on the bed. Her eyes totally turned white as she rub her palm on my mate's chest which is rising and falling peacefully. It all happened yesterday. Yet I feel like it happened a few moments ago. As soon as my mate had his sudden weird outburst today and hugged me, I felt his body turning lax against my grip. Tables turned within a millisecond. Instead of him supporting my weight, I had to support his weight as he totally leaned into me. It took me good few seconds to realize that he lost conscious.

"I can feel nothing!" Songmi unnie said for the umpteenth time making all of us to sigh in disappointment. At this point I don't even know what to feel. Confused? Shock? Disappointment? I have no idea. I am totally lost. He has been lying on this bed unconscious since yesterday while Songmi unnie tried to reach his wolf. But what confused us more was there was non. According to her there isn't a wolf presence in his body. He is just a normal human just as he was been before that incident happened. But we saw it. We all witnessed it. We saw how he extend his canines and how his eye colors changed. Not to mention that voice. I had never in my life heard such a dominance, authorial voice like that except the King's voice.  This can't be true. We all saw for a mere-second his wolf. It was his wolf.

"Are you sure?" I asked again for the hundredth time I guess, just to be sure that we all didn't imagine it. As soon as he lost conscious yesterday, my father dismissed all of us and he went as far as to order everyone to not talk about that incident with a single soul. I don't know the reason behind his decision, but right now I am not in mind to question it. All my focus was on him. Only him!

"I know what you all said! Even Yoongi confirmed it!" She said glancing at the said man standing in a corner of the room with Namjoon oppa and Jhope. "But I am trying since yesterday. He is normal. I can't feel an other soul inside him no matter how harder I tried. He is a normal human!" She explained tiredly. I kind of feel bad stressing her like that, when she is pregnant. Jin oppa placed a hand on his wife's shoulder to sooth some of her stress as she relaxed under his touch completely. I mentally cooed and wondered to myself is that how I will feel if my mate is about to touch me now like that.

"But why isn't he waking up yet?" My father voiced out breaking the silence that fell upon us. I pity Songmi for how pressured and suffocating she must be feeling with all the eyes on her like she is kind of a feast we got starving for weeks.

"For some reason he is exhausted alpha. That's why his body gave in. He will wakes up soon once he healed completely!" She explained politely and slowly stood up with the support of her husband.

"How long?" My voice came out meek even though I didn't mean it to. That one sentence gave in how depressed and worried I am for him. My mother's eyes saddened seeing me almost broken like this. I don't know day by day I am getting more attached to him. I can't even bare a single thought of him being hurt now. The thought alone suffocate me to feel broken and depressed. I felt Jungkook wrapping his hand around my shoulder and pushed my body to his side bathing me with his warmth, reminding me that they are here for me. But everyone in the room tensed when we heard a low threatening growl escaped from Yoongi's mouth? Huh? His eyes burned daggers at where Jungkook's hand was wrapped around my shoulder making Jungkook to retreat his hand like my touched burned him. What the heck?

But before any of us ponder on what the heck just happened with him, my father cleared his throat gaining the said male's attention. They both shared a knowing look before Yonngi backed down, completely relaxing and his face going totally emotionless as he leaned against the wall like nothing happened. Okay I should definitely talk with my father! I smell something fishy here. I am not stupid enough to not to notice the change of my father's behavior ever since he found out that Taehyung is my mate. Not to mention that Yoongi also acting kind of weird and this vibe I am getting around him makes everything more complicated.