Chapter 21 Phase 2

TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE ENTERING MY COMPETION I NEED YOUR ENTIRES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN START JUDGING THEM YOU ONLY HAVE *******ONE DAY*******LEFT I WILL PICK THE WINERS ON SATURDAY BUT I WILL NOT ANNOUCNE THEM UNTIL SUNDAY SO PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ENTRIES TOMORROW OR BEORE 12:00 ON SATURDAY...THIS IS THE FINAL CALL FOR THE ENTIRES!!!!!

James's P.O.V

I banged on the bars of my cell singing really loudly enjoying the annoyed grunts of my companions in the other cells. Like I predicted a guard came down to check out what all the racket was about.

"I should have known you were the cause of this uproar what's all this about James"

I stopped singing and grinned. I stepped closer to the bars my face pressed against them, the guard shuffled nervously.

"Come closer" I taunted.

He took a step backwards and I frowned then shrugged. "It was worth a shot, looks like I'm not escaping today...I want my daily phone call"

"I'm sorry-"

I started singing really loudly banging on the cell bars with a book. The room filled with roars and shouts. I ignored the protests of the guard and sung louder and banged the book louder. Until the room was screeching with furious voices.

"Alright" he roared.

I stopped singing and I dropped my book on the floor with a bang ad the room fell quiet.

"I have a right to a phone call don't I gentlemen" I shouted.

"Ay" the shouted back and the guard jumped.

"Best to what he says mate" a man in a cell next to me said gruffly. "Unless you want that friend of his to blow your brains out"

The guard turned towards the door just in time to see Clayton charge and he was slammed into the wall knocking him unconcious.

"Good ta' see ya' old friend" I sung.

He nodded. "boss".

His fished the keys from the unconscious guard and searched through the set of keys. I rolled my eyes and it is stupidty. He has all the brawn and no brain.

"303 Clayton key 303"

He grunted and found the key. He unlocked my cell and we made a silent escape out the backdoor I bypassed he code easily, people should really wear gloves before typijg key codes!

"Clayton where's Tom" I demanded.

He looked at me. "The boy knows about his parents you have ho leverage over him anymore hes a traitor"

I smirked. "Hmm...there is one person"

Sherlocks P.O.V

I sat beside Katie slowly stroking her dark curly locks, her face was pale and peaceful. This was probably the longest amount of time she has slept in her entire life. I chuckled that habit she unfortunately got from me and my eating habits as well.

"I love you" I whispered.

I clutched her hand and kissed it gently. "Wake up soon darling"

Johns P.O.V

"I'm a doctor I can take care of her" I argued with nurse.

She shook her said. "I know your mad alright by this my job and I can't allow you to take a patient of the premisis its her time now"

She tried to get into to room but I blocked her. "Don't you have an once of sympathy for the family that's about to lose their child...how the HELL can you be so heartless" I hissed.

The woman looked at me in pity. "Someone his to do the job and that's me-"

"NO DONT YOU DARE!" I lowered my voice. "Don't you dare she's sixteen for god sakes"

"I'm sorry sir"

She pushed past me and I ran after her Sherlock stood up and clutched Katie's hand.

"Sir I'm sorry but-"

"I know" he said without emotion.

I glared at him. "Sherlock for god sake you can't be serious-"

"I CANT JOHN" he shouted. "I can't sit here and watch her suffer silently. Its not fair on her she's in a lot of pain and keeping her awake just so we can see her alive is selfish... she can die peacefully..."

I shook my head angrily. "I can't believe this, of all the people, YOU out of EVERYONE. I never expected to give up on her"

I stormed out of the room and slammed the doors behind me.

Katie's P.O.V

I heard the slamming of doors after a heated argument and my eyes started to burn. Sherlock can't give up on me! OEPEN YOUR EYES!!!!! MOVE!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!! But I was frozen all I could do was breath through and oxygen mask. I heard muffled voices and the oxygen mask started to peel of my face.

NO! PLEASE NO! I was suddenly struggling to breath. My lungs screamed for air and my eyes burned with a fierce heat. Sherlock clutched my hand I couldn't breath! I started to scream!

"PUT IT BACK, I CANT... BREATH" I gasped

Suddenly the mask was on my face again and I inhaled deeply. I clutched the mask to my face and slowly opened my eyes the room was bright and I closed them again. It felt so good move again!

"Katie?"

I turned my head and opened my eyes staring into his misty ice blue ones. I pulled the mask away and smiled.

"Sherlock" my voice was raspy from miss use.

"Oh...Katie..." He pulled me into a hug and I sighed into his embrace.

"I won't forget it" I whispered.

"Forget what Darling" he asked stroking my hair in his familiar soothing manner.

"Your promise"

He looked a me in surprise. "You heard that"

I nodded. "I heard everyone... I never thought I meant that much to people"

Sherlock frowned and slapped the back of my head lightly. "Katlyn Holmes if you ever think no one loves you I'll lock you in your room until your convinced"

I couldn't tell if he was being serious or if he was messing so I laughed and nodded.

He smiled and kissed my for head. "One more thing"

"Hmm?"

"Don't ever fall into a coma again"