THE FINAL BOOK!!

Yes people the final book is here, the very last journey! I can't wait to develop on this one! The final book is called...wait...hold on, thought I was going to give you the title straight away? Not a chance!, you've been waiting a while now, a couple more sentences won't hurt! I'll make this brief cause I now everyone gets sick of these author notes, that crush your hopes of a new chapter!

I want to thank everyone who has read my series or is currently reading it, especially those that have been with me from the start, I could not imagine that I would get this many views! Its a miracle! I came here purely to write my desires and suddenly thousands start reading my books! Its like omg what the Hall happened! Im not that popular! I also want to thank my followers and extremely close friends that have supported me through it all these include.

TheCandyCutie21

PineHoultBatch

Two very close friends of mine that I am so grateful to have meet! They are two very intelligent girls that I know well with wonderful personalities and excellent writings! Thanks girls you mean a lot to me!

OK so that wasn't brief but its over now and you know what that means...

Without further a due... I give you the title of the third and final Katie Holmes book...

.......

.......

.......

Katie Holmes: Alive

You can breath now ;)