Weird

Jin's POV

It's just a day off in the BTS dorm everyone is doing their own things Jungkook and Tae are watching a movie. Jimin in his room Yoongi probably sleeping Hoseok I don't know what and Namjoon reading. I'm in the kitchen trying to master a new recipe that my mum gave me.

I turn around and I see Jungkook chasing Tae who is holding the remote I would stop them before they get hurt but it's funny just watching them.

I am just standing there for a while until I smell something burning, I turn around and see that I have messed everything up. Usually I would get mad but right now I don't care it's are day off I have plenty of time to get it right and if I don't get it right by the end of the day, we will order take away. I'm sure everyone will enjoy that.

I turn around and see that Tae is now tickling Jungkook on the floor and Jimin is happily watching Peter pan. It seems Jimin won with the remote.

For the next couple of hours, I try really hard on the cooking but I don't seem to get it right mum did say it was really hard and I took her a month to get it right but I didn't think it was that hard. I think I should listen to my mum sometimes.

I tidy everything up and go to the living room and I see Namjoon has finished his book and is on the sofa with Jimin asleep cuddled up to his side I think it's adorable I want to take a picture to black mail Jimin later but at the same time I just want to enjoy this moment.

I sit on the chair opposite them so I don't disturb Jimin.

After about a couple of minutes Namjoon slowly gets up and picks up Jimin "I'm going to put this little one into bed because I think it's a bit unconfitable for him to sleeping here" I simply nod at him agreeing with him. But I'm also sad that I can't see the cute scene I used to have in front of me.

I sit in the chair for I don't know how long just watching the dorm move around me I see everyone move to different rooms and hear different conversations. I just sit there alone just thinking about all my band members how it will be weird that one day we will not be together I don't know how I will cope.

I just love all of them.

Like how Yoongi little gummy smile pops out when he is really happy.

Hoseok knowing when someone is upset and tries to comforts them and succeeds.

Namjoon's smile he has his dimples and is looks cute in EVERYTHING.

Jimin sometimes acts like a little baby and he thinks that we don't notice well I do anyway.

Taehyung shopping addiction at Gucci.

Jungkook plays with Jimin and it looks so cute.

Whenever I see my members in the morning at night or even during the day whatever they look like I get butterflies in my stomach. But I know this is brotherly love.

I think. 

Hoseok's POV

I have noticed that Jin is just sitting the living room all alone probably thinking but he has been acting weird.

Jin soon stands up and announces "guys we are ordering take away tonight I don't want to cook" I here distance cheers from probably the Maknae's.

I want to say something to Jin but he goes off to decide what he's going to order Namjoon goes with him to make sure he doesn't order the whole menu.

During dinner everything seems oddly quiet usually it's a comfortable silence but tonight it's not.

But something is happening to me too I feel my heart beating a lot faster and I don't know why. I think I'm having a panic attack but I'm breathing is fine. I excuse myself, clean my plate and go to my bedroom that I share with Jimin.

As soon as I get into bed, I feel the warmth of the bed but for some reason I want I be held not from anyone but from my members. It's weird I have never felt this feeling before but for some reason I crave for it.

I'm still not comfortable and Jimin walks in I think he has noticed my squirming because he asks "are you ok Hyung?" at this moment I don't know if I should ask him or would that be weird but I really want this so I risk it "no Jimin I'm very uncomfortable c-can you sleep with me i-in m-my bed" I stutter out.

He doesn't say anything for a while which makes me feel weird but then he smiles at me "of course Hyung I love to cuddle and it seems like it's stormy and you know I don't like them so I will" Jimin says still smiling.

My heart skips a beat when he says that.

After when he gets dressed, he gets in behind me and big spoons me.

All of a sudden, I feel all warm and fuzzy and I don't want this feeling to go but I fall asleep all warm fuzzy and cuddled up to Jimin and I feel happier than I have ever been.

I think I'm in love. 

I hope you enjoyed it this is my first chapter please let me know if you liked it thank you.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜